Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Next Year Ballon D'or - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Next Year Ballon D'or (808 Views)

Ballon D'or 2017 Live Thread (Thursday December 7th @ 6:45pm) / AWARD: The Difference Between Ballon D'or & FIFA World Player Of The Year Award / Shame See Where Other Players Were Ranked In This Year's Ballon D'or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Year Ballon D'or by joegigs(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2016
we have reached the end of both EPL and laliga .which brings us to this easy but hard question, who will be the next year ballon dor nomineer n possible winner.
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by chiefolododo(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2016
GaRETH BALE
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by Femich18(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
The winner will probably be Luis Suarez. Judge him with trophy and he had won the league with the possibility of adding a second next week...and if you wanna talk about goals and assists he have got loads of that as well...Infact he is the highest goal scorer in Spain and in Europe that alone speaks volume...Suarez all the way!!!
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by ouigy99(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
Suarez
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by Obinovictor(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2016
Femich18:
The winner will probably be Luis Suarez. Judge him with trophy and he had won the league with the possibility of adding a second next week...and if you wanna talk about goals and assists he have got loads of that as well...Infact he is the highest goal scorer in Spain and in Europe that alone speaks volume...Suarez all the way!!!

How is he the highest goal scorer in Europe please?

To topic... I see another politics, though I sense a final 3 of Suarez, Ronaldo and messi
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by Femich18(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
Obinovictor:

How is he the highest goal scorer in Europe please?

To topic... I see another politics, though I sense a final 3 of Suarez, Ronaldo and messi

European golden shoe...He's the winner...scored 40 goals and dt equal to 80points
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by joegigs(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2016
for me if realmadrid were to win d UCL the main competitors would be Suarez n c.ronaldo
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by Branzy(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2016
Ronaldo and Griezmann
Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 16, 2016
Ronaldo has performances edge over anybody right now, Suazo was pushed up the goal chart in a not too strong league he's failed to match Cristiano in the Champions League plus he scored the winner against Barcelona that Brought them to earth. Overturned what looked like a major upset against Wolfsburg. The top 3 should be IMO Ronaldo, Griezman, Suarez

1 Like

Re: Next Year Ballon D'or by kenzysmith: 7:34am On May 17, 2016
I strongly believe copa america and euro 2016 we determine who eventually wins it should madrid win the champions league ronaldo we just ve the edge over others is very likely he is getting ready for is fourth ballon d or but mind you is till the end of the year should messi win the Golden ball award @copa america and argertina wins the copa america and he start the new season explosive till december then there would be another debate

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Start A Daily 2 Odds Rollover? Get In Here / First It Was Sane And Now Gabriel, Is Iheanacho Still Part Of Guardiola's Plans? / Nigeria's Ejowvokoghene Finishes 2nd Behind Usain Bolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.