Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Resellers Wanted For Packaged Crayfish And Wheat - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Resellers Wanted For Packaged Crayfish And Wheat (2159 Views)

Abakaliki Rice, Honey And Clean Akwa Ibom Crayfish And Palmoil For Sale / Fashionable stylish suede@#1000 (Resellers wanted nationwide) / Distributors And Resellers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resellers Wanted For Packaged Crayfish And Wheat by Wealthhaven: 9:48pm On May 15, 2016
Yummy Treat Foods, a foodstuff business in Calabar offer Packaged Food Products.

Well picked and Cleaned Whole and Blended Crayfish

Well picked and Cleaned Whole ànd Blended Wheat Flour.

1kg to 5kg available.

We have small satchet sizes available also. You can start this business with N5,000 to N10,000.

If you would love to be a reseller or end user contact us by mail

We deliver Nationwide.
ueadams@gmail.com. 09021707196.
Regards,
Re: Resellers Wanted For Packaged Crayfish And Wheat by EMriss(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2016
Wealthhaven:
Yummy Treat Foods, a foodstuff business in Calabar offer Packaged Food Products.

Well picked and Cleaned Whole and Blended Crayfish

Well picked and Cleaned Whole ànd Blended Wheat Flour.

1kg to 5kg available.

We have small satchet sizes available also. You can start this business with N5,000 to N10,000.

If you would love to be a reseller or end user contact us by mail

We deliver Nationwide.
ueadams@gmail.com. 09021707196.
Regards,
interested. Am based in kaduna
Re: Resellers Wanted For Packaged Crayfish And Wheat by livegreendee(f): 2:20pm On May 16, 2016
It will be nice if you post pictures
Re: Resellers Wanted For Packaged Crayfish And Wheat by Wealthhaven: 3:43pm On May 16, 2016
EMriss:
interested. Am based in kaduna

@EMriss: Good. Call and we can take it from there. You have to tell us

the sizes (We have mini size of N50 to 2 Kg sizes) you want

the type(Whole or Blended)

the exact product you want..

@livegreendee: I have issues posting the pictures...I can send the pictures if you are on What app...just add me...then I will send pictures

(1) (Reply)

Import Solar Panels & Inverters from Europe-for Distributors &End Users / cheaper AGO/DPK/pms/bblco/ttt/tto etc / I Urgently Need Used Transformer Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.