Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

USA Or North Cyprus: Where Should You Study Abroad And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / USA Or North Cyprus: Where Should You Study Abroad And Why? (366 Views)

Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad / What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? / If You Study These Courses In Any Of These Universities,You Are On Your Own-NUC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

USA Or North Cyprus: Where Should You Study Abroad And Why? by g8662: 3:55am On May 16, 2016
One would think that the question of where to study abroad would be easy to answer but it will surprise you how many international students get stuck, unable to make up their mind. Let me tell, knowing where to study abroad as an international student should not be another headache you must add to your list of pre-existing headaches.

I have had my fair share of travel; yes I have been blessed to study abroad as an international student in 3 different countries, and yea I know that’s a pack of experience. At the moment, I am studying at Eastern Mediterranean University, the largest college in North Cyprus and this abrupt post is to assist my fellow students out there who have not yet made up their mind as to where to enjoy their study abroad experience.

You may consider this article biased because I am in north Cyprus but truly, I am writing from a very realistic stand point; so I bid you, consider what I have to say.

See the full story here ... http://cyprusuni.com/usa-or-north-cyprus-where-should-i-study-abroad

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and Postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
No IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Required
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University(CIU), Near East University(NEU)

(1) (Reply)

Excurssion! Excurssion!! Excurssion!!! / Study Oversea Made Easy S.O.M.E / Wavecrest College Of Hospitality Post UTME Form For 2016/2017 Session Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.