Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! (1072 Views)

Joyeux Anniversaire Ma Soeur Chérie Vickyrotex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! by darexkey(m): 5:21am On May 16, 2016
BONNE anniversaire TO MEEEEeeeee!!!!

Fellow Nairalanders, please, join me in celebration and thanking God for this new phase of my life.
I'm soooooo happy to be counted among the living today!

Re: Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! by Nobody: 5:22am On May 16, 2016
grin how I wish I cud eat that big cake of urs.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! kiss
Re: Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! by pussyeater(m): 5:30am On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin how I wish I cud eat that big cake ball of urs.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! kiss
Edited grin
Re: Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! by darexkey(m): 5:32am On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin how I wish I cud eat that big cake of urs.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! kiss

Thanks Kashy, will send urs to u
Re: Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! by Nobody: 5:42am On May 16, 2016
pussyeater:

Edited grin

Lol...I see cake in the pic ooo... grin
Re: Yipppppeeeeee.!!!...... BONNE Anniversaire TO Meeeeeeeee!!!! by Haboseyday(f): 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
darexkey:
BONNE anniversaire TO MEEEEeeeee!!!!

Fellow Nairalanders, please, join me in celebration and thanking God for this new phase of my life.
I'm soooooo happy to be counted among the living today!

Happy Birthday to us

(1) (Reply)

Culture - Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2016 (photos) / Celebrate Luxurious Birthday Package from 30k / You Or Anyone You Know Getting Married In Nigeria January 2012?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.