Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) (1336 Views)

Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture) / Solve This Puzzle / How Smart Are You? Can You Quickly Solve This Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by wunmi590(m): 7:27am On May 16, 2016
Solve this math. This is incredible and Unbelievable!! Game of the day!!! It is real.

1. Take the last digit of your phone number.
2. Multiply it by 2
3. Add 5 to it
4. Multiply the answer by 50
5. Add 1766
6. Subtract your year of birth
The Answer you get -The last two digits is your AGE!!

Cc: Mod, Lalasticlala
Re: Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by wunmi590(m): 7:30am On May 16, 2016
Done mine and I got the exact age.

Btw, as we step out today to start our daily activities, may the good Lord continue to pour out His holy spirit on us as He did yesterday when we celebrated Pentecost sunday. (Amen).

#ProudCatholic

1 Like

Re: Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by Mynd44: 7:32am On May 16, 2016
Immediate you threw in "Year of birth", anything special about this went out the window

2 Likes

Re: Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by AdiscoPele: 7:48am On May 16, 2016
Genius
Re: Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by KissCODE(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
Mynd44:
Immediate you threw in "Year of birth", anything special about this went out the window
grin

I dont understand what you mean by went out of the window.

But i just tried it on my four lines, MTN, GLO & Airtel gave me my exact age but etisalat messed the whole thing up for the OP.

If four of them this his fomular had given me my really age, i would have been damned.

Modified;

I rechecked my etisalat & it gave me my age. But i also did check even other number than my number i discovered it also gave me my age.

This is no geniues but only a trick because if u put any two numbers together and follow the same process, you will get ur age.

Therefore this is absolut nonsense.

Mynd44 now i understood your point.
Re: Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by Rhaspody(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2016
this is no genius. but clever thinking
the initial maths just gives a result that's higher than 2016 and ends in 16. and it only works if the last two digits are above 0.
Re: Solve This Maths To Get Your Age (game Of The Day) by Polymath56: 9:29am On May 16, 2016
Rhaspody:
this is no genius. but clever thinking
the initial maths just gives a result that's higher than 2016 and ends in 16. and it only works if the last two digits are above 0.
lol, bro, chillax na..don't u fink a genius is quite synonymous 2 bn clever n can b likened 2 a clever thinker.

Although, solving d whole maths n representing ur last digit of ur phone no as x, one wld derive dis eqn;
(100x + 2016)
This means, irrespective of d last digit of ur 4ne no (x), whn u subtract ur age 4rm d summation, d last 2 digits of d ansa u get wld definitely b ur real age,while d first digit wld b d last digit of ur 4ne no.
Let say d last digit of ur phone no is 6 and your date of birth is 1990
That means x=6
100(6)+2016=2616
2616 - 1990 = 626
Whr d last 2 digits is ur real age (26) and d 1st digit is d last digit of your phone no (6).

But thr is a limitatn 2 dis rule/eqn as it can not be applied to a man dat is above 99yrs (i.e. 3 digit age)..u won't get d exact yrs except d last 2digits of his age.

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home For An Online Start Up In Benin City / For The Genius Only / A Small Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.