Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) (1144 Views)

See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) by ettaetta(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2016
SHAME! See what a Lady wore to an Event Yesterday (See Photo)

Re: SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) by ettaetta(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2016
Re: SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) by Luckylife(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2016
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?
"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.
"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"
"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"
"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."
"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."
The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"
She was mute.....
~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.
‪#‎ Cover_Your_Ipad or you body. Note ; majority of men see girls in here that exposed their used products as common rejected easy go girls , looking for men to devour.

1 Like

Re: SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) by domopps(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
Op is this an event or a store?

Cheeeeers
Re: SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2016
Where's mynd44? This post shouldn't get to front page lailai... Reasons: Old post, Op lying
Re: SHAME! See What A Lady Wore To An Event Yesterday (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 16, 2016
Supermarket event yesterday?! Okay na!!

(1) (Reply)

Adorable African Fashion Styles, Nigerian Ankara Dresses, Asoebi / Heavy-chested Female Corper Causes Controversy On Instagram (photos) / I Need 6pairs Of Shoes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.