Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) (58530 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Abuja Doctor Who Drugs And Rapes Patients Arrested / "My Husband Ties Me Up And Rapes Me Daily" - Lagos Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by dre11(m): 7:47am On May 16, 2016
Afeez Hanafi

A commercial driver, Fatai Ogundele, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly raping his 14-year-old daughter, Titi (pseudonym).

He was said to have been arrested by the police from the Onipanu Police Divison after he beat up his daughter for denying him more sex.

It was learnt that Ogundele and Titi’s mother divorced in 2006.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the Junior Secondary School 2 pupil and her sister had been living with Ogundele’s mother since then until 2014 when he relocated them to his residence in the Alasia area of the state.

He allegedly started engaging in the incestuous relationship with Titi about two years ago.

However, the bubble burst on May 6, 2016, when Titi raised the alarm, drawing the attention of neighbours when her father allegedly wanted to molest her again. The neigbours reported the matter to the police, leading to his arrest.

It was gathered that Titi’s sister had fled home when Ogundele requested to check her private parts to know if she had been growing pubic hairs.

During a chat with our correspondent, Titi said her father raped her whenever her stepmother was not at home, adding that he had raped her on five occasions
Titi said, “My sister and I lived with daddy, but she left home sometime in 2014. That time, daddy called us and said our mother directed him to check the hair on our private parts. We refused and called our mother on the telephone. She said she did not tell him anything of such. My sister fled home since then and had not come back.

“One day, he took me out, telling my stepmother that she wanted to buy books, bags and clothes for me. I was very happy.

But he took me to his friend’s house somewhere in Mushin and raped me there. I have never experienced it before. He was the one that deflowered me. After that time, he raped me four times in our house when my stepmother was not around. There was a time that he sneaked into where I was sleeping in the night and raped me.

“In the morning of the day he was arrested, I told him that what he was doing was bad and that he should stop, but he did not listen. He beat me up when I did not allow him to have sex with me and that was how people knew about it.”

Ogundele, who was initially reluctant to speak with PUNCH Metro on the incident, later faulted Titi’s claim, saying, he only had sex with her once.

He said, “It is a lie. I only slept with her once. I have realised my mistake and I promise I won’t make it again.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident. He said Ogundele had been transferred to the state police command headquarters in Abeokuta for further investigation.

He said, “The suspect was arrested for raping his daughter. He is in police custody in Abeokuta for further investigation. He will be charged to court after investigation.”

http://www.punchng.com/father-deflowers-batters-daughter-refusing-sex/

1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by domopps(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2016
Sharia judgment straight for the bloody pervert!

Cheeeeers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2016
Madness

4 Likes

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 16, 2016
Parents are individuals that are supposed to give comfort,warmth and love to their children.... But what happens when the reverse is the case... Now that child grows up confined in her own world.. With a low self esteem and the memory of this will keep hunting her forever...

He was said to have been arrested by the police from the Onipanu Police Divison after he beat up his daughter for denying him more sex.

Just imagine.... Sigh... A father to his own daughter.?... May God give us understanding

4 Likes

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
Shameless idiot! angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by kingphilip(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2016
Does it really matter if it's once or a hundred?? This case should never be closed no matter how remorseful he is so as to serve as deterrent to others of his kind who have the intentions of engaging in such

I'd advice all victims of rape whether attempted or carried out should raise alarm as immediate as possible and not wait till when it's gone beyond once or the attempted

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians
God bless all Nairalanders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by queenoflafia(f): 8:08am On May 16, 2016
Some things are just inexplicably embarassed
I don't even know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by NOC1(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2016
A walking beast... for such crimes Castration should be the answer, i prefer DE-penising as in de-beak

4 Likes

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by sigiyaya(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2016
Is he a YORUBA man?

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by fortuneobi(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2016
The old fool should b castrated......

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 16, 2016
Such a despicable being, he should be castrated. In fact he should be sent to jail, so they can rape him.

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by teekay213(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2016
This one look like a pshyco.he should be in yaba left.

5 Likes

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Icon4s(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2016
Again?

But why is child molestation popular in a particular section of the country.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Dragonking: 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
Once you hear rape, we already know it is them...oya name checkers association of Nigeria, food is ready

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
A
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by sukkot: 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
dayum nigga, in high school you was the man homie, the fork happened to you ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by MadCow1: 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
De-ball that Motherfucker. angry

He has been straffing his own daughter for over two years.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ogundele..

Ogun State....

#Tufiakwa.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Firefire(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
Too bad. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
Where's my shotgun angry angry
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
Kai! What is happening in Ogun?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by steppin: 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
As usual, name checkers from the east won't be disappointed.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by miftauferrets(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
the man is fantastically mad
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
fool of a man...goat... angry angry
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
80 years in prison without pity

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by onosprince(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
This man go stingy oh, 1k to take fvck olosho na hard to pay... he use he pikin take dey drive conji.

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Chimdizuchi(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2016
Just came to check his name.....that's all!!! grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by drejenny(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
May a raging thunder rape his balls

1 Like

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 16, 2016
Evil men everywhere! angry
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
See the mad dog's face. God where has shame and conscience gone to? Raping your own child. He should be stoned to death.
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by DIFY20(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
i came to check names and am not disappointed, the B R Republic

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by Gracito(f): 12:08pm On May 16, 2016
Once? Even at quarter, You deserve no mercy, evil man!
Re: Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) by abbeyty(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2016
when you think you have heard it all, this is disgusting. the guy needs to be castrated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos) / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.