Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo (1168 Views)

Prospective Erasmus Mundus Scholars 2016-2018 / Students, Solve This Logic Puzzle !!! #come In Scholars / How MY Neighbor's Daughter Duped My Mum Of A Huge Sum Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by slaughter(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2009
I have been duped on this forum by a guy with a screen name ineedagirl this guy sent a topic :Anambra state university post-ume 2009/2010  date the guy put his phone number as[b] 08037633338[/b] i called the number he said i should send N4,500 to his account with the no:0003110000050757 account name: scholars johnson adebayo

bank name:intercontinentalbank after sending the money he refused sending the pin , whenever i call him he will say "sorry i have not send the pin i will send it right away " and he will not ,but now he does not pick my call again.

The most painful thing here is not the money but the fact that he denied my cozine admission this year, nevertheless i promise to send his account details to the E.F.F.C i will attach the copy of my payment teller to this post . THANK YOU.

Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by Memunah(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2009
lipsrsealed

all this on NL?AM SPEECHLESS
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by Tare1(f): 11:59am On Aug 17, 2009
Na wa oo loosing two things at time pele ooo
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by Phemour: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
Poster.

Not everything you see on Internet is real.
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by fosbiggy(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
This is preposterous. How Much person wan die for sooooo.people are not ashamed, for just 4000naira them go dey fool themselves. I used to think that everyone here has love for each other, i never knew some are looking for ways to exploit others too bad. I sympathize with the duped.and Shame on the person who stole.!!!!!!
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by Seun(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
Shame on the dupe.
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
I am suprised at your comment, Mr. moderator, if you really monitor this forum you could have prevented this kind of cheap scam. Earlier, I posted in this: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-309912.0.html
When I saw the attempt this guy made at defrauding me, I quickly went through his previous post, immediately I discovered ineedagirl is same as dawn_uk and that both user names are used to defraud, I reported his posts and I requested both usernames blocked. What did you do? Nothing? Several hours later this usernames are still alive and kicking.
Moderator, do your job, don't allow Nairaland name draged to the mud, it's our own!
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by estilo(f): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
@slaughter, trust nobody
@naijamark you 've been monitoring him since I guess you be real naija guy.

Me and my sister almost fall for this guy hand na God save us.

MODERATOR PLS DO YOUR JOB
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by ken4ope(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hi friend,

Read ur letter, men i feel so sorry for you not for the money but for pain of loosing the admisssion as u said.

Let the so called Mr. Johnson Adebayo, take this as an advice from me and every well-meaning Nigerian Student and especially those of us from the University of Ado-Ekiti, please stop using the name of our school to dupe unsupecting member of the public,

If only u know how much it means to put one's trust on the other in a time like this, then u wouldn't have done what you did, though, u might think yourself to be wise but i will state here that you are the most stupid being have ever seen, before i got admission into UNAD the you know how many i have helped and others who have helped me too,

please stop duping our brothers,

Hakeem
100L sociology Governor, UNAD

Re: 2009 Unad Post-ume Confirmed Date
« #6 on: August 17, 2009, 12:19 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been duped on this forum by a guy with a screen name ineedagirl this guy sent a topic :Anambra state university post-ume 2009/2010 date the guy put his phone number as Spam Number! i called the number he said i should send N4,500 to his account with the no:0003110000050757 account name: scholars johnson adebayo
bank name:intercontinentalbank after sending the money he refused sending the pin , whenever i call him he will say "sorry i have not send the pin i will send it right away " and he will not ,but now he does not pick my call again.
The most painful thing here is not the money but the fact that he denied my cozine admission this year, nevertheless i promise to send his account details to the E.F.F.C i will attach the copy of my payment teller to this post . THANK YOU.
PLEASE N/L DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS INEEDAGIRL HE IS A ROUGHE
HE IS FOUND OF SENDING TOPICS ON POST U.M.E EXAMS

Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by ken4ope(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
Hi friend,

Read ur letter, men i feel so sorry for you not for the money but for pain of loosing the admisssion as u said.

Let the so called Mr. Johnson Adebayo, take this as an advice from me and every well-meaning Nigerian Student and especially those of us from the University of Ado-Ekiti, please stop using the name of our school to dupe unsupecting member of the public,

If only u know how much it means to put one's trust on the other in a time like this, then u wouldn't have done what you did, though, u might think yourself to be wise but i will state here that you are the most stupid being have ever seen,  before i got admission into UNAD the you know how many i have helped and others who have helped me too,

please stop duping our brothers,

Hakeem
100L sociology Governor, UNAD

Re: 2009 Unad Post-ume Confirmed Date
« #6 on: August 17, 2009, 12:19 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been duped on this forum by a guy with a screen name ineedagirl this guy sent a topic :Anambra state university post-ume 2009/2010  date the guy put his phone number as Spam Number! i called the number he said i should send N4,500 to his account with the no:0003110000050757 account name: scholars johnson adebayo
PLEASE N/L DONT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS INEEDAGIRL HE IS A ROUGHE
HE IS FOUND OF SENDING TOPICS ON POST U.M.E EXAMS
Re: Duped By Scholars Johnson Adebayo by infogenius(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
sorry guy,you can track him through his bank if you want to catch him.

(1) (Reply)

Nda How Many Candidates? / Futa Pre Degree Form / 2012/2013 UAM Post-utme Aspirants Pls Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.