Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA (1004 Views)

Fresh TME Cassava Spieces Stems Available In large & Small Quantity / TME 419 or Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems Needed @ Kaduna / CasavahubNG@18: Buy newly released varieties of Cassava Stems today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA by kingzfarms(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2016
Pro Vitamin A cassava stems from IITA for sale call Mr Kingsley on 08130993006 today
Re: Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA by aby007: 11:33am On May 17, 2016
Please what is your location
Re: Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA by kingzfarms(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2016
ibadan call or Watsapp my number
Re: Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA by Jilo83(m): 9:52am On May 19, 2016
I am interested o I decide in oke-ogun area of Oyo state 08055149540
Re: Pro Vitamin A Cassava Stems From IITA by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
The goal of CAPFIS is to raise multiple millionaires through her agricultural program.

Everyone is interested in money to a certain extent and the way most of us make it is by working for someone else.
If you are really clever you may find a way to do it for yourself, but fundamentally you still rely on other people to pay you.

Reasons why we are going to make our participants to undergo two weeks intensive training, afterwards, we shall allot 5 hectares to you and give you stems,
while you sit on the tractor with a supervisor and do-it-by-yourself. The same things applies when you are harvesting, and not only that,
you will be opportune to learn how cassava is commercialized to variety products.

After the harvesting of the plots allotted to you, you will earn a N1,000,000! Your goal is to ensure you make up to 125tons output.

You can enroll and join the train of upcoming millionaires and be an employer of labor afterwards or you can choose to wait for white collar jobs.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Cassava Flour(elubo Lafun) / Where Can I Find Compost, Manure And Wood Chips In Lagos? / Knowledge On Veggies Farming [efo And Ewedu]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.