Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mystery Solved - How To Make Phone Calls On The Ntel Network - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mystery Solved - How To Make Phone Calls On The Ntel Network (1106 Views)

Need Support For Ntel Products And Services? Hit Me Up Here!!!! / Spectranet Or Smile Or Ntel 4g / Mystery Tree That 'bears Fruit In The Shape Of WOMEN' Found Growing In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Solved - How To Make Phone Calls On The Ntel Network by onyema1D: 1:29pm On May 16, 2016
Ok, so ntel launched and those who got the SIM card could not make calls even though they could browse and download stuff at superfast speed.
Well, over the weekend I finally found out how to make calls using my ntel SIM on my Sony Experia Z5 and my friend with a Techno C5 has also made calls too.
Here is what to do: If you have WhatsApp programmed on your phone with your old SIM. Take out the old SIM, insert your ntel SIM and once you have a signal, you can make Whatsapp calls, clear and crisp calls to anyone in the world.
Re: Mystery Solved - How To Make Phone Calls On The Ntel Network by tracychelsea13: 1:34pm On May 16, 2016
onyema1D:
Ok, so ntel launched and those who got the SIM card could not make calls even though they could browse and download stuff at superfast speed.
Well, over the weekend I finally found out how to make calls using my ntel SIM on my Sony Experia Z5 and my friend with a Techno C5 has also made calls too.
Here is what to do: If you have WhatsApp programmed on your phone with your old SIM. Take out the old SIM, insert your ntel SIM and once you have a signal, you can make Whatsapp calls, clear and crisp calls to anyone in the world.

I use a Gionee Marathon M5 and I can tell you that ntel is without any doubt unlimited and very fast. At N3,000 a week is also cheap because I saw many movies on Netflix and the final day of Premier League online without it buffering.
Re: Mystery Solved - How To Make Phone Calls On The Ntel Network by Stanley08(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2016
tracychelsea13:

I use a Gionee Marathon M5 and I can tell you that ntel is without any doubt unlimited and very fast. At N3,000 a week is also cheap because I saw many movies on Netflix and the final day of Premier League online without it buffering.

Wat site did you use to watch the matches? The one i watch isn't clear.

(1) (Reply)

Best Computer Training Company That Offers Learning Management And Training. / Minitool Power Data Recovery 9.2 Serial Key / Which Modem Do You Think Is The Fastest And Most Relaible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.