Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Very Very Hilarious Parrot Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Very Hilarious Parrot Joke (773 Views)

WHAT HAPPENED ... Latest Mark Angel Comedy. Very Hilarious / Very Hilarious: Nigeria Names Vs America And Europe Names: / Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Very Hilarious Parrot Joke by Candyboy360(m): 3:05pm On May 16, 2016
haha haha haha
A lady walked into a pet shop, demanding for a parrot.The owner: "We have 2 kinds: one repeats everything you say & the other thinks for itself!""I think I'll like the one that thinks for itself", replied the lady.The owner brought out her choice & told her to quiz the parrot."How do I look?", asked the lady."Like a prostitute!" replied the parrot."This parrot is rude: I won't buy it!", said the lady."Pls give me a moment!", replied the owner as he walked towards the backyard with the parrot.He dipped the parrot into a bucket full of water & warned the parrot: "If u are rude to that lady one more time I will drown u in this bucket!"When the man came back to the counter he told the lady: "Now ask the parrot anything you wish and I assure that he will be polite"CONVERSATION
Lady: "if I come home @ night with a man,what'll you call this man?"Parrot: "Your husband!"Lady: "Good! What if I come home with 2 men?"Parrot: "Your husband & your in-law!Lady: "Good! Good!! What if I come home with 3 men?"Parrot: "Your husband, your in-law & your brother!"Lady: "Gooood! What if I come home with 4men?"Also Read! 5 things love does to your brainThe parrot looked back at the owner & said:"Pls go & drown me: I said it earlier that this woman is a prostitute!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Very Hilarious Parrot Joke by skedobo(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama / Good News All Nigerians Awaiting For / Check Out This Hilarious Bank Withdrawal Statement(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.