Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Seun Is Bias - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Is Bias (625 Views)

Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / Seun Should Be Paying Posters? / Seun Is Bias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Is Bias by dayojags10(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
My oga seun in as much as I understood the points you trynna pass by banning Forex and sports betting, I think you closing the thread shows you don't care about others opinion. Nairaland is a forum don't forget, opinion or diversity should be allowed. May God continue to give you wisdom to grow this forum. God bless

NB; Have never in my life play sports betting and it wasn't untill the noise of this banning I got to know what forex was, so make nna no dy think say e pain me. I just love reading comments on here and It was really awkard as I couldn't find any on Seun's topic
Re: Seun Is Bias by Ridwan123(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2016
I won't comment. To avoid being banned
Re: Seun Is Bias by shikshark: 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
Ridwan123:
I won't comment. To avoid being banned
lol
Re: Seun Is Bias by puntmaniac: 4:05pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Seun Is Bias by puntmaniac: 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
Seun God will bless you, I know alot that v lost their life savings from betting following nairaland threads' prediction, different fake tip scams etc...
u go surprise say alabi self dey part of the supposed sure 'tipers'.
Thank you for ending the get rich fast scam! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Seun Is Bias by DesChyko: 4:17pm On May 16, 2016
I don't think the banning of 'betting' in particular is advised. People do that on their own. I've never shown interest in such here, so I tend to believe those who do such, do them because they enjoy it, not because Nairaland is one of the 'most comfortable' platform for such to be perpetrated. It's not like the persons involved are children. Other than the chats, no other exchange take place here, and if I'm not mistaken, there is a disclaimer in the frontpage. Hence, I interprete this decision as a means of getting rid of some kinds of people from this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Juice And Yoghurt Production / NYSC LOAN . Lag. / Financial Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.