Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Experienced Farm Manager Required For Farm In Ota Ogun State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Experienced Farm Manager Required For Farm In Ota Ogun State (1423 Views)

How Much Cost Is Required For Small Cement Plant Setup In India / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Farm Manager Required For Farm In Ota Ogun State by astar2008(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2009
i have decided to put this in this section because the person required would need to be a Good business strategist as well as Good manager.

Key responsibilities among other things will include

1) identifying the best Farm layout to ensure optimum use of farm acre's.
2) identify all necessary and Critical farm Facilities to ensure optimal production at all times.
3) identifying the best products/live stock to produce to ensure revenue is maximised at all times.
4) identify best and most economical Foods and products for all live stock.
5) Ensure all live stock are 100% healthy,  i.e Vaccinated in a timely fashion
6) managent of all farm staff.
7) The iimplementationof specific controls to reduce wastage and pilfering
cool Advice on and implement directors business strategy for growth and expansion.
9) any other Adhoc duties as required.

this is just a summary of what may be required, if you are an experienced Farm manager please leave a note on here with your details, clearly stating the number of years experience you have.
Re: Experienced Farm Manager Required For Farm In Ota Ogun State by naijacutee(f): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2009
Thanks for explaining why this was put in the Business section. I hope you find someone qualified for this position. I'm actually very interested in farms myself and I'm working on getting some farm management experience next year. All the best!

(1) (Reply)

10,000mt Of Ago Needed Outside Bar / Generate Recharge Card Serial Numbers / House Of Tara – Story Of The Make-up Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.