Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 (40529 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 / Liverpool Vs Sevilla :Europa Cup Final (1 - 3) On 18th May 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UCL (5 - 4) On 28th May 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by mysticgal(f): 10:26pm On May 21, 2016
Maiconyoung:
gudnyt madam
Night
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by notoriousbabe: 10:40pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
saw it on skynews nd m.goal.mendes is coming to opld trafford to negotiate the deal
[ thanks
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Nothing plastic. When I left Manchester United to Manchester City, Manchester United were on top the table and they were defending Champions. Alex Ferguson was still much around.

I left because I knew that I belonged to City. There was no Yaya, Silva, Aguero, Nasri etc. We were a mid table team.

I watched the team grow.
stop fooling yourself. Man city had d likes of robinho and were a top 3 team. They even finished above arsenal. You are a plastic fan. SIMPLE
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:06pm On May 21, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
stop fooling yourself. Man city had d likes of robinho and were a top 3 team. They even finished above arsenal. You are a plastic fan. SIMPLE

You are funny. Top three ke. You are saying Mark Hughes was in top three and we sacked him. You do not know what your saying.

Even when Mancini took over, we did not qualify for the Champions League. Harry Redknapp's Tottenham finished ahead of us. We did not make top four.

Mark Hughes lost his job because of poor results. Please say what you know.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by chiefobdk(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
ya and i don ready for them. Them don invade this thread already

if u see someone from the politics section. U go know.

dem dey attack mode always

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
VIPERVENOM:

Do you know Robinho flopped at Man City? Mancini had to flush most of the players. Mancini's starting eleven in his second season was different from that of Mark Hughes.

When I left Manchester United, they were the biggest club in England, the Champions and on top the table. Leaving for any team in England was a step down in guaranteed trophy winning.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:15pm On May 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You are funny. Top three ke. You are saying Mark Hughes was in top three and we sacked him. You do not know what your saying.

Even when Mancini took over, we did not qualify for the Champions League. Harry Redknapp's Tottenham finished ahead of us. We did not make top four.

Mark Hughes lost his job because of poor result. Please say what you know.
so is this a fake man city I'm seeing here? Wasn't it in 2010 u claimed u decamped undecided

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
bbc.com already comfirmed mou as our next coach,chai I can see man city,asernal nd chelsea fan peeing on their pant
nooo that idiot will ruin our team! cry

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20pm On May 21, 2016
VIPERVENOM:

But despite spending heavily on the likes of Emmanuel Adebayor, Joleon Lescott and Carlos Tevez, results have not satisfied City's ambitious owners.
"A return of two wins in 11 Premier League games is clearly not in line with the targets that were agreed and set," read a City statement.

"Sheikh Mansour and the board felt that there was no evidence that the situation would fundamentally change.

City currently lie sixth in the Premier League, having lost only twice in the league all season, and are through to the semi-finals of the Carling Cup.

They beat league leaders Chelsea a fortnight ago, ending a run of seven successive draws in the top flight, but suffered a crushing 3-0 defeat at Tottenham in midweek.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8422676.stm

After spending money, the results was not coming. That tells you spending money is not a guarantee.

We drew Seven Straight games. I still remembered vividly and Manchester United I think we're pursuing their consecutive EPL title.

Leaving Manchester United then was madness but we believed in the vision of the management and the incoming Mancini.

So it is not plastic. Most of the expensive Mark Hughes buys were flushed out with time.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
so is this a fake man city I'm seeing here? Wasn't it in 2010 u claimed u decamped undecided

That is 2010/2011 Season we finished third. Mancini coached that season. I decamped before that season. The season table you are showing there was when we also won the FA Cup. By then, Aguero, Yaya and Co. have joined the club.

I decamped when Mancini joined the team.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by austinepetro: 11:35pm On May 21, 2016
Jose Mourinho will be appointed Manchester United manager next week to replace Louis van Gaal despite Saturday’s FA Cup final victory over Crystal Palace, British media have reported...... click for more stories..[url][/url]http://showcase9ja.com/2016/05/21/british-media-reported-mourinho-will-be-appointed-man-u-manager/

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:05am On May 22, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Now, who is useless ??
I think it's you
Leave the guy . Some people no sabi talk at all . That's why most people find it jatf to see the nice stuffs LVG is doing beneath .
I bet that dude can't even pass a ball undecided
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2016
mysticgal:
I swear boys are carrying me up
I am an addict grin
Hope you're wearing something sharp , cos I don't want to hear any gospel grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Leave the guy . Some people no sabi talk at all . That's why most people find it jatf to see the nice stuffs LVG is doing beneath .
I bet that dude can't even pass a ball undecided
sharap
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by riczy(m): 5:02am On May 22, 2016
Funjosh:
I don't like Manchester United angry
And so?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Nobody: 6:41am On May 22, 2016
krasican:

Abi united fan but i want van gaal to go.I no wan hear excuse say becos he win f.a cup make dem leave am

Same here. That man killed our attacking spirit thereby exposing fan to heart attack. Lvg must gooo
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by anigbajumo(m): 6:46am On May 22, 2016
ibez007:

Bruh!,

Biko, define that you are doing,
I mean over there!!!!...

Ranting?!!!

Wailing?!!!...

Or,

??!!!

G,na curse I dey curse man u nd Bayern oooooo,The money pain me I swear, av loose more than 25k in a single game b4 but this one pain me as if av never loose b4.we shall meet again next season......

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by kedunaija(m): 7:42am On May 22, 2016
Manchester United have won the FA cup after beating crystal palace in extra time, this cup is actually there first taste of silverware after sir Alex Ferguson retirement.
with man United winning this years FA cup, they are now joint kings of the FA cup with arsenal who have won the competition for 12 times
http://nigeriantrends.com.ng/fa-cup-final-manchester-united-have-won-the-fa-cup/
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Skmoda360(m): 10:06am On May 22, 2016
Funjosh:
thank you for saying that, but Bleep you tho.
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
sharap
Get A life man undecided
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Get A life man undecided
you be Ewu mayaya. Idiiot
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by ichommy(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2017
We are Arsenal
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by ichommy(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2017
Funjosh:
Brother *wink*
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by ichommy(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2017
Yessssssss!!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 2) On 21st May 2016 by Funjosh(m): 10:14pm On May 27, 2017
ichommy:

Brother *wink*

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.