Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima, Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Chidi Mokeme In 76THEMOVIE - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ibinabo Fiberesima, Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Chidi Mokeme In 76THEMOVIE (588 Views)

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima, Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Chidi Mokeme In 76THEMOVIE by 76themovie: 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
Six years after the civil war, a young officer from the middle belt gets entangled in a romantic relationship with a beautiful O-level student from the Southeastern part of Nigeria.
Their budding romance was almost ruptured by endless military postings. Now heavily pregnant, her walls came crumbling when the news of her husband’s involvement in a botched coup attempt hits the headlines.

76’ celebrates the quality of the true African woman by exploring the usually invisible pain of a soldier’s wife; it highlights the enduring Nigerian cultural values of courage, resilience, patience, loyalty, faith and family.
It is visually pure, emotionally engaging and amorously therapeutic.
Watch the trailer below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkVPKe5q6IM

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima, Ramsey Nouah, Rita Dominic, Chidi Mokeme In 76THEMOVIE by aloyt(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
pls is this movie out?
where can one watch or get it

(1) (Reply)

The Legend Of Tarzan Review / Am I The Only One Or Who Else Felt Obsessed With "Guardians Of The Galaxy" / My Sister's First Movie: My Agony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.