Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) (57367 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by nikkypearl(f): 7:42am On May 17, 2016
Almajiri1:
Didn't they teach him basic biology in school that even pre-cum is capable of getting her pregnant? Even responding to a girl's Hi is capable of impregnating her in this harsh economy.
some one give this guy a bottle of Heineken grin
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2016
Why are some naija girls desperate to become the newest baby mama in town. Shey dem dey collect prize for becoming one ni. Some ladies with their pranks sha.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Bgorgeous: 8:29am On May 17, 2016
Guy Na 100th Bleep dey put Belle?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by danjaba(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2016
This Burna boy na correct Olodo oo?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by safarigirl(f): 8:39am On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
u think she slept wlith burna boy alone? Because burna is a public figure he should act like a dummy and accept the child? The child should be born first then DNA test will conducted, guys are now wise
Burns is an idiot if he thinks there isn't a possibility he's the dad.

I don't care if she slept with ten men, hopefully one of them isn't as silly as Burna and is the real dad, I would hate for a child to be created by two idiots.

And please, stop reminding us of his celeb status, his account statement is more beneficial to a kid than whether he's a celeb or not. No be every celeb fit afford NAN and Pampers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Kimoni: 8:43am On May 17, 2016
Ignoramus!!! No wonder he can't win any award.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by tommy9: 9:11am On May 17, 2016
Tell this Slaughty hoes... Not all that glitters is gold.. Jesus wept!!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by sweetetlove(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2016
domopps:

Please tell him and let him hear! But wait it seems you know too much about pregnancy how come compare to your age!

How was your day?

Cheeeeeers
lol am I that small? am above 20 oo my mum is a nurse and I had enough sex education both at home and school. Good morning
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by hamzi123: 9:22am On May 17, 2016
Mr burna be a man and take ur responsibility once is capable of impregnating a gal....when u r fucking her did u remove ur dick from her pussy b4 u release ur yoghurt..
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by youngbravian(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2016
mao....don't criticise this babe! this is now a trending job,waking up every month to collect a salary u didnt work for,nice move bae' after this catch another maga like flavour...burna no get shishi o
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by colli247(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2016
BURNA BOY U NEED DELIVERANCE

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2016
icebebe:
my dear if she say na him giv her den he suld tak responsibility,even if 6 men slept wit her tnk God for DNA to prove d real daddy
come and force him na, burna boy will never look at her face, look at what this one is saying, if na me, i will deny sleeping with her sef, as if she was a virgin before, lols, burna boy should take her to his usually hospital, anything is possible in Nigeria with money, she might forged a DNA result so that burna will take care of another man's baby am sure burna boy paid her buh she was too greed
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 17, 2016
hamzi123:
Mr burna be a man and take ur responsibility once is capable of impregnating a gal....when u r fucking her did u remove ur dick from her pussy b4 u release ur yoghurt..
DNA test must be conducted, stop painting burna boy bad, other guys must have banged the olosho
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by jessykings(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
she is a virgin abi? burna boy disvirgined her and got her pregnant? , burna boy we are behind you, if i were burna boy, u are joking, if u don't understand me, then hug transformer
Whether she was a virgin or she has slept with one million and one guys in a week; it's her cup of tea. My point here is that Burma boy is dumb to think that having Sex with someone just once isn't enough to get her pregnant. C'mon,if she has an egg (ovum) in circulation, just one sperm cell is needed to fertilize the egg (except in cases of multiple birth) and dude hope u know that a healthy man delivers over 200million sperm when he ejaculates? #fact#
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 9:51am On May 17, 2016
safarigirl:
Burns is an idiot if he thinks there isn't a possibility he's the dad.

I don't care if she slept with ten men, hopefully one of them isn't as silly as Burna and is the real dad, I would hate for a child to be created by two idiots.

And please, stop reminding us of his celeb status, his account statement is more beneficial to a kid than whether he's a celeb or not. No be every celeb fit afford NAN and Pampers
why are u pained? undecided burna boy must have pulled off before he was about to release, is very possible, stop burna boy bad, he is a cool dude, DNA test will be conducted, because he slept with her, doesn't mean he was foolish not to pull off, the girl should look for her father
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 17, 2016
jessykings:

Whether she was a virgin or she has slept with one million and one guys in a week; it's her cup of tea. My point here is that Burma boy is dumb to think that having Sex with someone just once isn't enough to get her pregnant. C'mon,if she has an egg (ovum) in circulation, just one sperm cell is needed to fertilize the egg (except in cases of multiple birth) and dude hope u know that a healthy man delivers over 200million sperm per EJACULATION? #fact#
what if he knows what he was saying, what if he pulled off before releasing undecided
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by domopps(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2016
sweetetlove:
lol am I that small? am above 20 oo my mum is a nurse and I had enough sex education both at home and school. Good morning

Okay dear! No problem

Great day ahead

Cheeeeeers
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by jessykings(f): 9:58am On May 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
what if he knows what he was saying, what if he pulled off before releasing undecided
whatever happened to condoms?
Was he that broke that he couldn't afford one? C'mon dude let's be realistic here, there are things we shouldn't say in public; He shouldn't have come out in the first place to say he slept with her just once as if once is not enough to get someone pregnant
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by mickeymimi: 10:00am On May 17, 2016
Burna boy is stupid and yarning rubbish. Always blaming women for their stupidity and never learn.

He is not ready to be a father and he thinks its ok for him to have s3x with her once without a CONDOM. It only takes half a minute to put on a condom. Has he ever heard of HIV, STDs ?

Do men know when they will release the lucky sperm that will get women pregnant?

He should be responsible for his actions by taking care of her and the pregnancy. Some women too sha...mtchewws
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 17, 2016
jessykings:
whatever happened to condoms?
Was he that broke that he couldn't afford one? C'mon dude let's be realistic here, there are things we shouldn't say in public; He shouldn't have come out in the first place to say he slept with her just once as if once is not enough to get someone pregnant
lols, burna paid her naa
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Edipee(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2016
semiga:
Tomorrow now he will say it's only the tip he inserted so she can't get pregnant that way.
hahahahahahha, only the tip! Like seriously, dis is funny and true.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by frisky2good(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2016
Is AIDS really real? All these people no dey use protection and we never hear say dem carry the thing. From Tuface to wizkid to Davido. Person wey get baby mama no fit tell me say he no swim naked na! I went for HIV screening recently and out of 150 of us, none was positive. Where do they get all the rubbish statistics they publish? Even all these small girls of nowadays, once the lollipop touch beta place for their kitkat u go begin hear "baby please remove the condom". So how come HIV never turn epidemic? Rapists nko? I doubt if any rapist will have the time to wear condom. Anyway, AIDS real o, e no real o condom lo sure ju.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by Iko5000: 10:18am On May 17, 2016
Na this mumu NSE dey use as brand ambassador .
Nigeria dey big trouble .[size=12pt][/size]
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by irisola(f): 10:20am On May 17, 2016
this burna boi sha.. me no kuku like him.. shey that once is nt enough to impregnate ni
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:24am On May 17, 2016
Weyrey leleyi o. Talking like an illiterate, even if you Bleep her 5 secs and you released in her, you are not safe. Better go and accept your bastard. How much is condom abeg, you'll sleep with Olosho without condom and claim you slept only once with her when belle comes whether it's yours or not is up for debate. Nonsense people.
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by bringbackourGEJ: 10:56am On May 17, 2016
Oh, so he even slept with her?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by arruh(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2016
watch out for OGEEZZ the next big thing in Nigerian music

Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by sylviaeo(f): 1:58pm On May 17, 2016
then ya little soldiers r faster than usein bolt
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by tameera(f): 9:03am On May 18, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
taking the matter too personal, are u d victim?

Lol.....

I'm not the victim!!

Some guys are just plain wicked...
I don't care about the girls intentions or whatever but this has happened, he should be able to handle it like a man that he is and not make fun of the whole issue..
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by tameera(f): 9:16am On May 18, 2016
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
Why did the bıtch spread her legs for him?
Did he promise her that he'll take responsibility of the after event?
Was she rappěd?
Why did she allow him to Fúck her without Condom?
Didn't she know she was ovulating?
Why didn't she use morning after pill?
Must burna boy just accept to take responsibility?
Is it by force?
Rubbish!

I just pray he does not take any silly responsibility
Thank God it's not USA

The girl is simply a whóre and a gold digger.

I can never accept any stupiď pregnancy from just any girl.

Oh!
So it's now solely the girls fault that he f**ked her without protection

Every action has consequence! Didn't he know what he was doing Did the girl force him to shook pr**k Is it the girls fault that he saw booty nd wanted to tap into Is uploading a video of him making fool of himself the best way to handle the situation
We weren't there when he f**ked the girl, so why the public display!??

He should take responsibility for his actions, simple!

Guy abeg, no pray to ever enter inside this kind shitt cos you no go see mouth repeat that thing you just wrote up there!!
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by firstolalekan(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2016
tameera:

Oh!
So it's now solely the girls fault that he f**ked her without protection

Every action has consequence! Didn't he know what he was doing Did the girl force him to shook pr**k Is it the girls fault that he saw booty nd wanted to tap into Is uploading a video of him making fool of himself the best way to handle the situation
We weren't there when he f**ked the girl, so why the public display!??

He should take responsibility for his actions, simple!

Guy abeg, no pray to ever enter inside this kind shitt cos you no go see mouth repeat that thing you just wrote up there!!
what nonsense is this one saying?

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT EXACTLY?
ARE THEY MARRIED?
Re: Burna Boy Mocks Uju Stella, Says He Slept With Her Only Once (video) by tameera(f): 2:23pm On May 18, 2016
firstolalekan:
what nonsense is this one saying?
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT EXACTLY? ARE THEY MARRIED?

We're done child!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.