Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

His Neighbour's Window - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His Neighbour's Window (746 Views)

My Beautiful Neighbour #1 (short Story / My Neighbour's Generator / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Neighbour's Window by Divepen1(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
His Neighbour's Window.
Akintayo Akinjide
Tunde stood at his window that day like he did everyday and watched Shade's window.
Every morning, it was blurry because of the mosquito net, and whenever the afternoon sun decide to show off its glory, he would only see the ray bouncing off the net again and even in the evening it was always so, but at night he had deviced a means to watch her.
Whenever, he was at home, his light was sure to be on and with that he noticed her curtain would be down. But whenever, he refused to put on the light- candle, lamp, or the bulb- her curtain was always rolled up.
Plump and beautiful, her stature always attracted his eyes to hover around her body. He always stared at her, and that went on for long and became a habit.
So, it wasn't surprising when he entered his room that friday night and went straight to the window to watch her UnCloth
' Ah! God', he moaned as she swirl her hair.
As if the whole house fell on him, a slap landed on his cheek. He screamed.
' Idiot! You are staring at a woman's unclothedness', his girlfriend, who planned to give him a surprise visit, shouted.
' When? Where?' He said and looked at the door. He had left it ajar.
He looked back at the window, the lady had covered it and she never opened it ever since.

www.nigerianwritershub.com

(1) (Reply)

Burn Ada Burn!!! / My Computer Village Experience (A True Life Story Of Duping) / Any One With The Davinci's Code Pdf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.