Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) (5745 Views)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / 91-year-old Grandma Graduates From University In Thailand (Photos) / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by SohMan(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2016
A man was said to have died died in the early hours of
Sunday morning, May 15, during a sex romp.
ST Bangkok reports that the unidentified man who is a
foreigner died after hitting his head on a wall during wild sex
with a ladyboy (Thai term used in referring to a transgender
woman or an effeminate gay male) in a Pattaya hotel.
Police arrived at the hotel around 5am on Sunday to find lying
on the floor, the naked body of the foreigner who looks like
he might be between 40-45 years of age. The 22-year-old
ladyboy was also investigated and she revealed how they had
met earlier on Walking Street and had agreed a fee of 3,000
baht for short time sex.
The unnamed ladyboy said the man was very drunk and it
was in the moment of passion that he hit his head on the
wall and fell to the ground dead. The body was sent for
autopsy and police are now trying to identify the man.

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by watered(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2016
First class ticket to hell.

10 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by SohMan(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2016
watered:
First class ticket to hell.

Lolzz, , u funny.. First class khe!
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by urbobo20(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
thise are some question GOD go ask am . mr man , what happen to ur head , ans i hite it on the wall Babal God Which Wall Ans Inside Hotel With Ur Wife No With Man-woman Baba God Una Dey Fight No We Dey Do What , U Nor Get Mount To Talk . Ok If U Ready To Talk Make U Tel Us

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by SohMan(m): 10:33pm On May 16, 2016
urbobo20:
thise are some question GOD go ask am . mr man , what happen to ur head , ans i hite it on the wall Babal God Which Wall Ans Inside Hotel With Ur Wife No With Man-woman Baba God Una Dey Fight No We Dey Do What , U Nor Get Mount To Talk . Ok If U Ready To Talk Make U Tel Us
How he go ans that kind question, u want make him lie infront God?
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by SohMan(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2016
Sircomeference:
Hello every one. pls I need your help.

I lost a friend of mine putme form money (10k) and I need to gain it back before tomorrow which is the deadline.

I have seen 8k from the money. pls I know I can find answers and good people here.

I don't mind even if I work for it like maybe design a logo for you or any type of graphics design or web design because I am extremely good in programming and web design.

I have a good heart and a free spirit that'd why I believe in people on nairaland.

thanks in advance.

and pls remember the deadline is tomorrow
LMAO,, Niger guys sha!! If u need money, why can't u go to under bridge in lagos or ojuelegba, , U con dey advertise ur work. .. Sorry web designer. .. Ah no get shishi cheesy wink wink smiley
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 16, 2016
SohMan:

LMAO,, Niger guys sha!! If u need money, why can't u go to under bridge in lagos or ojuelegba, , U con dey advertise ur work. .. Sorry web designer. .. Ah no get shishi cheesy wink wink smiley

Alright bro... I pray I get to see the money sha...

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by SohMan(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2016
[quote author=Sircomeference post=45688250]

Alright bro... I pray I get to see the money sha...[/q
Amen my brother, ,
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by ever811(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2016
I bet u that foreigner has a yeloba origin,. ;DI bet u that foreigner has a yeloba origin,.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by crackhouse(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2016
just wondering how the thing take dey sweet am.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by PoeticJazco(m): 12:39am On May 17, 2016
Chaii..Another Wasted Sperm

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Route1(m): 4:31am On May 17, 2016
Thailand is most certainly the Sodom and Gomorrah of modern times.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by hardbody: 5:22am On May 17, 2016
urbobo20:

I was taught that God knows everything including the end from the beginning. So why would he be asking people questions on matters he already knows the answers. Just asking

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by dsmooth1(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2016
sad
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by dsmooth1(m): 6:26am On May 17, 2016
Hmmmm ... Watin we no go hear for dis world....... Mak I go buy akara... Befor e finish

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Whizzcute(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2016
End time
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Generalkorex(m): 6:28am On May 17, 2016
baba sanu omo re o. Ma je n gba ibi mo gba lo.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On May 17, 2016
Abeg where me fit find ladyboy 4 naija?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Laveda(f): 6:41am On May 17, 2016
Now this is sad sad

Just wasted his life like that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2016
Laveda:
Now this is sad sad

Just wasted his life like that.
I saw your mention.

You're welcome dear smiley Good morning
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by TrollTrap: 6:57am On May 17, 2016
What a sad way to go....
This was how my manager went on vacation with his friends to Thailand and since he got back he's never spoken of it....lol I guess he encountered some Caitlyn Bruce Jenner kinda ting. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Laveda(f): 6:59am On May 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
I saw your mention.

You're welcome dear smiley Good morning

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2016
Mehn! That transgender no transgend well o. She looks more like a man sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by UyiIredia(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2016
Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by JustOzito(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2016
lol.. no place like home

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 17, 2016
crotonite:
Abeg where me fit find ladyboy 4 naija?

Denrele Edun will be glad to have you.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by afanide: 8:19am On May 17, 2016
The Lady doesnt even look remousful

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 17, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Denrele Edun will be glad to have you.
Do u have 'it' digits, ig, twitter, fb, anyway that i can contact it.
my vaseline is now uneffective, ladies unattractive, i really need to lipsrsealed a ladyboy.
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by haywire1: 8:36am On May 17, 2016
Devil be like, grin grin grin grin

#
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2016
Trans what
Re: Man Dies In Thailand After Wild Sex With A Transgender (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2016
Nigerians and God and Devil manner of thinking..... next story please, bored already.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Colleges Of Education In Nigeria / Let Us Take A Moment Of Silence For The Kids Attending This School. Photo / Kaduna Govt Purchase N302m Textbooks For Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.