Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Plz Help. Me Ooh! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Plz Help. Me Ooh! (685 Views)

.. / Plz Help Me Am Confused / Any Accenture Staff In Here: Plz Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help. Me Ooh! by Bobstainless(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
I was just confirmd staff in one distribution firm. Alas my salary was ment to be #9000.00 plz i need ur honest opinion. Should i continue knowing dat my last salary as a corps member amounts to  
#23,000.00
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by kolaoloye(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2009
Have you heard this saying before:"Do not despise the days of small beginnings."
Though your salary could be small today but your tomorrow shall be greater. ENDURE
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by kokoA(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
Guy, get a better place abeg. You can do better than that. 9000 for what.
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by kolaoloye(m): 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
kokoA:

Guy, get a better place abeg. You can do better than that. 9000 for what.

Why are you talking like this Is there any offer for him right now that is better than that?
Pending the time that the better offer would come let him stay where he is right now.
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by anochie: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2009
if he is there,he will not have time to go to labour mkt n look fr better job

abeg fashy d pearnut n use yr time wisely
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by MyPeace(f): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
do u mean 9000 or 23,000 as a graduate? lf its 23k go ahead, but 9k no pls, it wont even pay the transportation, unless it has to do with what u studied in school and the profession u want to practice, then do it for the sake of PROFESSIONAL EXPRIENCE. but rember not to relax there oo wether 23k or 9k!
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2009
Bobstainless:

I was just confirmd staff in one distribution firm. Alas my salary was ment to be #9000.00 plz i need ur honest opinion. Should i continue knowing dat my last salary as a corps member amounts to
#23,000.00

I absolutely agree wid u, . . . .i mean whatever happend to "working ur way up" undecided

u'll get there, . . .i bet u its far better than being jobless, considering the whole global crises mess, . . . undecided
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by pito: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2009
Oh boy What are you going to do with N9000 in this present day Nigeria? I'll advise you look for something better to do
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by Jemmie: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2009
mypeace, I agree with u. Half bread is better than none. A bird at hand , My concern is the type of job it is, whether he will have access to internet or communication where he get information on job vacancies. At times when in a job one finds it difficult to get another depending on the type of job.

An idle mind is the devils workshop, they say.

I could remember when I left a job I got another one in no time. Another was that because people knew about my professionalism i what I do I was offered a job 120% of my present job then though still very little but better. I left this work because of jealousy and my supervisor's urge to date me.

I will advise he takes the job and keeps his ears hanging out for job info.
Re: Plz Help. Me Ooh! by vezycash(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2009
if you are an OLODO, stay there. If you are sharp, believe in yourself, and know that you are gbona feli feli (you know what I mean?) leave that place with immediate effect!

If there is something else that you gain from there that you didn't not state here (and its realy vital) may be experience, contacts, money can not buy those - so stay there.

(1) (Reply)

Where Do U See Yourself In D Next 5 Years? / A Management Student Needs An I.t Placement / Piblox.com Is Now Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.