Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria (6463 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Work At Home Internet Business / I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 10:32pm On May 16, 2016
I have been in the digital space for quite sometime now trying to make steady income online. I have not really been successful. I know a lot of people are really making money online regularly and I'll really love that. I need an internet business that won't cost me so much to set up. I have bought e-books, paid for online courses, still nothing. Please kindly drop info here. I am not interested in sport's betting, binary options or mlm. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by abujaticket: 10:40pm On May 16, 2016
have you try buy and sell ticket event
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by DJoseph4Real: 12:10am On May 17, 2016
I wish to inform you and assure you that the best Online business that can fetch you so much money is:
MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS (M.M.B)

Mobile Marketing allows companies and different kinds of organizations to get in touch with their consumers, customers or members directly through their Mobile devices.

Mobile Marketing Business is also known as the combination the following Online biz/services like: BulkSMS services, Robocall services, Callertunez and Shortcode setup services, website design, GSM Database supplier, Resellers Package etc

You can become an admin of a BulkSMS/Mobile Marketing Portal offering all of the above services and make lots of money from this them..

I'm happy to view this opportunity to you because I know that
when you venture into this Mobile Marketing Business opportunity, it’s guarantee to be making you at least of N250,000 monthly from all these highly profitable mobile marketing services, like: BulkSMS services, RoboCall services, Shortcode & CallerTunez setup services, Mobile website, Mobile Apps, GSM Database, Web Design, your RESELLER's package and lots
more….. as I mentioned earlier.

BULKSMS SERVICE =>

SMS has made it possible to reach people in few seconds and place Information, Invitations, Reminders Inspiration msgs or Advert of your products/services directly in the palm of their hands.
The recipient's direct response to such information has been noted to be very high. Our system allows you to send Bulk SMS and manage your contacts and messages by using any web browser, be it on mobile or computer.
Our price is ridiculously cheap and our messages delivers instantly irrespective of volumes.

ROBOCALL SERVICE =>

Our Robocall allows you to send the Voice Ads/Pre recorded Voice message in known language to targeted audience. This Solution is a powerful tool for publicity of the product and branding. The major advantage of our bulk voice call or robocall is that it delivers easily under voice message to targeted people in relatively short period of time.

GSM DATABASE =>

Download highly categorized 2015 Nigeria GSM database,
We have updated 83 million Nigerian GSM phone numbers arranged in states and L.G.A database.
Are you running a Company, SMS Portal, Church, an Organization, Small and Medium scale Businesses, are you a politician or an individual? This offer is for you, with this phone numbers you can now advertise and communicate to 83 million Nigerian informing them about your product and services and make so much profit.
People can ignore your advert on News papers, Radio stations, TV stations and even Billboard but can never ignore your adverts on the screen of their GSM phones.
Acquire our full database of 83 MILLION GSM NUMBERS Now....Classified by local government in each state & GSM network operator, all at cheaper rate.

CALLERTUNE SETUP =>

Personalized ring back service enables you to change the conventional "ring ring" sound heard when your friends, colleagues & family members call you with a tune of your choice. Caller Tunes entertains your callers with a selected music each time your phone rings and makes money for the one who uploaded the song.

SHORTCODE SETUP =>

SMS Shortcode is a 5 or 6 digit number, just like a phone number, but shorter and easier to remember. SMS Short Codes are used to receive and send out text messages to customers and are issued by the Short Code provider. Our short Code enables you to bill your customers through their phone credit. Its the fastest way of getting millions of people to donate money if you are an NGO or Church or get paid for digital products likes music, ringtone etc. Also, its the Fastest way to promote your business and get paid or offer lottery service. We're ready to Setup your Shortcode for you within the next 72 hours..

THIS BULK-SMS/MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS HAS IS ONE OF THE REAL BOOMING ONLINE BIZ THAT KEEPS ON CREATING MANY MILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIANS TODAY
because
Bulk SMS is used in large volume by multi-million naira companies/
organizations such as Banks, Churches, Factories, NGOs, Schools, Political Parties, Cooperatives etc, to reach their audience at a click of mouse. These organizations and companies lodge millions of naira into the account of those who provide a platform to send these Bulk Messages and they do this on daily basis.

To venture into this Mobile Marketing Business, all you need is......

1) A determined mind to succeed in this business.
2) A little knowledge of how to check your email yourself
3) A little investment capital lesser than N26,000 TAC applied
4) A working telephone number
5) A bank account (Savings or Current) with any bank in Nigeria

We will do the rest hard work for you....

I will like to show you what the MOBILE MARKETING PORTAL we'll setup
for you will look like for you to know the quality of what you are
about to make payment for:

Cont. Read.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by telim: 12:44am On May 17, 2016
Earning money online is not as easy as info marketers claim. Infact alot of the ebook sellers hardly earn online, they only earn from the sales of their ebooks by deceiving noobs, you can earn huge cash only if you offer some kind of service to your clients online or you have a working method that works with affiliate marketing etc.
If you are okay earning few bucks monthly between 600 to 700 bucks monthly with you with YouTube just try these below method
1. create a professional YouTube channel I.e give your channel a name related to your niche , a good banner, a good avatar etc Google for more info.
2. Download the crack version of camtasia from torrents sites. camtasia is used to create videos and it's very simple to use.
3. go to google and search for something like motivational quote, copy ten of them you think are catchy.
4. search for ten images on Google that are related to each quote.
5. go to YouTube audio library to download free royalty music, that Will look nice with the quotes and images.
6. Download a free intro template from YouTube and modify it to your taste with camtasia and ensures it reflects your channel
7. use camtasia to turn your images, the quotes and free royalty music to a 720px video. Every quote must have its own images, use fadein to transit from one quote ot the other, add the free royalty music as the background video and ensures an intro Is added Aubrey starting of the video and an animated call to action button with a text that contain "subscribe to my channel" is displayed 20 seconds to the end of the video.
8, After rending the video give a title like top 10 motivational quote 2016
9. apply for YouTube adsense account and bank
Note you will have to upload atleast 2 videos per week to earn a descent income.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 1:48am On May 17, 2016
abujaticket:
have you try buy and sell ticket event
No I haven't. can you please explain how that works.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 1:55am On May 17, 2016
telim:
Earning money online is not as easy as info marketers claim. Infact alot of the ebook sellers hardly earn online, they only earn from the sales of their ebooks by deceiving noobs, you can earn huge cash only if you offer some kind of service to your clients online or you have a working method that works with affiliate marketing etc.
If you are okay earning few bucks monthly between 600 to 700 bucks monthly with you with YouTube just try these below method
1. create a professional YouTube channel I.e give your channel a name related to your niche , a good banner, a good avatar etc Google for more info.
2. Download the crack version of camtasia from torrents sites. camtasia is used to create videos and it's very simple to use.
3. go to google and search for something like motivational quote, copy ten of them you think are catchy.
4. search for ten images on Google that are related to each quote.
5. go to YouTube audio library to download free royalty music, that Will look nice with the quotes and images.
6. Download a free intro template from YouTube and modify it to your taste with camtasia and ensures it reflects your channel
7. use camtasia to turn your images, the quotes and free royalty music to a 720px video. Every quote must have its own images, use fadein to transit from one quote ot the other, add the free royalty music as the background video and ensures an intro Is added Aubrey starting of the video and an animated call to action button with a text that contain "subscribe to my channel" is displayed 20 seconds to the end of the video.
8, After rending the video give a title like top 10 motivational quote 2016
9. apply for YouTube adsense account and bank
Note you will have to upload atleast 2 videos per week to earn a descent income.
Thanks for this. I understand that earning with YouTube can only be possible when people view these videos. How do I make my videos visible so I can get lots of views. I already have camtasia, not the cracked version. Didn't even know they have a cracked version now.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by DJoseph4Real: 7:42am On May 17, 2016
Are you interested in starting your Mobile Marketing Business before I continue?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 7:50am On May 17, 2016
DJoseph4Real:
Are you interested in starting your Mobile Marketing Business before I continue?
I need to explore the option. I am really short of cash right now. So I am looking for something that will cost me very little to start.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by adexsimply(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2016
ceecia:

I need to explore the option. I am really short of cash right now. So I am looking for something that will cost me very little to start.
Your blog is not bad, why not focus on it? I've found out that there's no quick way of making money legally(and illegally). You need to look for something you're passionate about and be very consistent with it. Beware of online scammers who promise you heaven and earth. Again, why not focus on your blog?

1 Like

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by genny2kuk(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2016
Businesses stated here seem profitable especially if time and effort is dedicated towards them.

However, there still remains the issue of driving sales and getting customers. I got involved in some aspects of Mobile marketing some time ago, and only just recently shut down my bulk sms website because the revenue could not justify keeping the business running.

My advice is you work with platform(s) who have guaranteed patronage and the resources to drive the salese of whatever products or services you might consider. I use Jumia, Konga, and Dealdey, since they have the traffic. The next thing would be sourcing for products that would appeal to their audience.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by DJoseph4Real: 8:57am On May 17, 2016
ceecia:

As Adexsimply says, there is no quick way of making money legally or illegally. The way you are expecting an online biz that you can start will small money and start earning thousands of money (maybe overnight) is impossible. But I personally knows why I'm advising you to venture into Mobile Marketing Business.

1=> As the portal is created for you, I will send you a video on how to do "Search Engine Optimization (S.E.O)" to your domain/website which enables your website to appear on Google, Bing, Ask.com, and so many other S.E.O. And that must help you to draw thousands of traffic to your website daily which makes it very easy for you to get members and Resellers under you that will be purchasing SMS units from you in bulk.

2=> You will be given different kinds of authetic and powerful proposal letters which you can use and propose to leaders in different organizations like schools, churches, companies, business men/women, politicians, banks, hospitals, e.t.c

3=> Educative, Attractive and Motivative contents will be written in the Mobile Marketing platform that we'll create for you which shall turn your visitors into your real customers, members and re-sellers under you. This fetches one bulk money.

4=> We will show you the strategic to follow that has help some experts like we to earn millions of money from this biz.

5=> Anyone that agrees to become your Resellers, from the payment that he/she makes to create his own platform, you will be given N5,000 commission (just for 1 reseller) check if the contents we will provide in the platform that we'll create for you fetches you 15 resellers in 1 or 2 weeks, thats means that an extra N75,000 has been added into your bank account.

So, I see no online biz that can make you rich overnight. But with your determination and focuse on following the strategies that we will give to you, this biz can make you seeing yourself a multi millionaire. You can contact me on facebook by searching for my name=> EGBUOZU JOSEPH CHINONSO. 08065790083
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 12:44pm On May 17, 2016
adexsimply:
Your blog is not bad, why not focus on it? I've found out that there's no quick way of making money legally(and illegally). You need to look for something you're passionate about and be very consistent with it. Beware of online scammers who promise you heaven and earth. Again, why not focus on your blog?
I am focusing on my blog. I just need something to bring me passive income now. it'll take some time for me to start making money with the blog. setting up the blog has taken quite some cash from me.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 12:50pm On May 17, 2016
genny2kuk:
Businesses stated here seem profitable especially if time and effort is dedicated towards them.

However, there still remains the issue of driving sales and getting customers. I got involved in some aspects of Mobile marketing some time ago, and only just recently shut down my bulk sms website because the revenue could not justify keeping the business running.

My advice is you work with platform(s) who have guaranteed patronage and the resources to drive the salese of whatever products or services you might consider. I use Jumia, Konga, and Dealdey, since they have the traffic. The next thing would be sourcing for products that would appeal to their audience.
I ventured into ecommerce last year but took a break. I had a jumia store but they closed it down because I wasn't really active. I want to revive the business again so I have moved to kaymu. I really have not gotten any sales since I started again, I guess its because of the economy.
I also have a konga store and sales just come in once in a blue moon. I am into fashion items like ladies clothes ans wristwatches.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by adexsimply(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2016
ceecia:

I am focusing on my blog. I just need something to bring me passive income now. it'll take some time for me to start making money with the blog. setting up the blog has taken quite some cash from me.
Alright. Whatever you do, don't go into MLM for now.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by DJoseph4Real: 1:06pm On May 17, 2016
Have you ever heard about this Int. Affiliate Biz from 4corners Alliance Group which helps people to earn more than $5,000 & above monthly income from a one time investment of $18?

To get the full details and register with 4corners kindly send your email address to me on 08065790083

And the full details with the registration form will be sent to you.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 17, 2016
The reason making money online is so difficult for a lot of people, is because they are either...

1.) Trying to sell products most people do not want or value. (Most info-products on the web are garbage.)
2.) Following the advice and using tactics from people who aren't earning an income. And if they are, it's because they are selling the garbage from number one.

If you want to make money online, it starts with an idea, which can be found using a simple two-step process;

1. Think of how you would like to make money
2. Consider how what you want to do will offer a product or service people will pay for.

I've looked at your blog, and you're already in the fashion, beauty, relationship niche, which is good because they are among the few niches that are easy to earn an income from. However it's all about your 1.) ideas and content, and 2.) your execution.

The problem with a lot of sites in the beauty, relationship, health & fitness niche is that they don't do or offer anything new or different than what anyone else is doing, and because of that, they fail to make money. If you're looking for ways to cultivate ideas, try this site ----->http://www.nichehacks.com/. They offer pretty solid tips and ideas on building niche and affiliate sites.

To be honest, I would say your best bet is to focus all of your efforts into building up your blog. When you factor in the time and money you've spent pursuing other ideas, imagine what your blog could have been had you invested those resources into it?

Here's a site I've used as a reference when I

Affiliate websites can generate substantial amounts of income, however, they take time and tremendous effort to grow. And that goes for anything online. I don't care who tries to tell you all you need to do is buy their solution and you will instantly earn a livable income. 99.999999% of the time, it's a lie. And if it is true, it will still require that you put in some serious effort in the beginning.

I understand that it's hard to focus on something when you are in need of an income/cash flow, but truthfully, no matter what you do, you will be hard-pressed to earn any money online in the beginning. Once you become familiar with what does and doesn't work, it becomes much easier to earn.

Hope this helps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by telim: 1:58pm On May 17, 2016
ceecia:

Thanks for this. I understand that earning with YouTube can only be possible when people view these videos. How do I make my videos visible so I can get lots of views. I already have c
amtasia, not the cracked version. Didn't even know they have a cracked version now.
Good you already have camtasia, I will recommend you update it to the latest version in other to access the New features.
Getting views to your videos is of two ways
1 spoof views and likes:- these is required to add some relevance to newly uploaded videos as it create the perception to organic traffics that the videos as being watched by others. Nobody is interested in watching videos with zero views and likes, these is normal. You will send High retention views of about 3k to 5k with about 70 likes within a span of 3 days maximum to your newly uploaded video, these cost around $5.
Note. Ensure you get high retention views from a trusted provider as alot of them provides junk views which might lead to banning of your account. You get high retention view providers from fiverr, upwork, freelancer and from the blackmarket.
2. Organic traffics:- Your youtube channel should attract high percentage of tier One traffics, because YouTube pay more for tear one traffics and to do that you will have to visit sources with such traffics in a professional way to submit your uploaded video link or embed your videos.
Reddit:- create account on reddit and note down the subreddit that is related to your niche, familiarize with the UI and comments on sub reddit of your interest, copy and paste any breaking news or weird animal images/ nude image of a random girl in related sub reddit for upvoting and eventually increases your reddit karma. Karma signifies your account authority and it takes time to build.
You will have accumulated enough karma that will allow you to post your video on reddit after a week or two using the aforementioned procedure.
Contribute to the community in other to accumulate more kama and also comment on why and who need the videos,
Reddit alone can generate over 100 thousands views in a day to your video if you provide them quality and not quantity.

Social medias Facebook, Twitter and istagram:- since tear one traffics are required to earn more from your traffic a USA private proxy will be required to create accounts on Facebook, Twitter and istagram. The proxy is required to auto spoof your location which will expose your accounts to USA traffics.
All the accounts created must have your YouTube banner as their header banner.
create a fan page on Facebook, join groups related to your niche and promote your page.
search for groups related to your niche on Twitter and istagram follow all the users in each group and UNfollow does that do not follow you after few days.
If you are the lazy type like me that is addicted to automation. Get a free one year vps from Amazon and subscribe to massplanner bot. It as a five days free trial and costs about $10 per month. it will automate the whole process for you.

pls stop sending emails to me, if you have anything to say just mention me. I will try as much as possible to get back to you.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 17, 2016
ceecia:
I have been in the digital space for quite sometime now trying to make steady income online. I have not really been successful. I know a lot of people are really making money online regularly and I'll really love that. I need an internet business that won't cost me so much to set up. I have bought e-books, paid for online courses, still nothing. Please kindly drop info here. I am not interested in sport's betting, binary options or mlm. Thanks

Hi Ceecia,

You can check my signature to contact me on whatsapp and I can put you through some few lucrative things you can do by yourself online.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2016
Pls know that MLM is not MMM.

MMM pays for real, I am on it and I guarantee you passive income every month.

- 30% of your money every month.
- 20$ registration bonus for everyone, that's if you PH.
-10% referral bonus for each person you invite.
-withdraw your money from your Nigerian account.

At the end of the first month you should be getting almost 100% of your money invested.

For example, I started with N10,000 to test run and at the end of the month my money grew to N18, 000 and I made a request for withdrawal(GH), within 5days I got my whole money. SS below.

You can queue it while you use the remaining of your days and work on your blog for monetization.

Ofcos you can save up some cash in few months with it to get more traffic to your blog, buy Adsense if you don't have and hurray, u have established your own business.

I hope the mods don't delete this, I urge u to try this MMM, it will change your life for good.

This is the direct link to their site... MmM Nigeria

Make sure you read further from the site.

Forward any queries to ejimcollinz@gmail.com

Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by 2SWT(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2016
IamKollinx:
Pls know that MLM is not MMM.

MMM pays for real, I am on it and I guarantee you passive income every month.

- 30% of your money every month.
- 20$ registration bonus for everyone, that's if you PH.
-10% referral bonus for each person you invite.
-withdraw your money from your Nigerian account.

At the end of the first month you should be getting almost 100% of your money invested.

For example, I started with N10,000 to test run and at the end of the month my money grew to N18, 000 and I made a request for withdrawal(GH), within 5days I got my whole money. SS below.

You can queue it while you use the remaining of your days and work on your blog for monetization.

Ofcos you can save up some cash in few months with it to get more traffic to your blog, buy Adsense if you don't have and hurray, u have established your own business.

I hope the mods don't delete this, I urge u to try this MMM, it will change your life for good.

This is the direct link to their site... MmM Nigeria

Make sure you read further from the site.

Forward any queries to ejimcollinz@gmail.com
maybe I didn't get it clear but from what I read it's about lending money to people and they payback

Am I right?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
How can i receive payment via PayPal? I've a Nigerian account buh i can't get paid 2ru it..pls help
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 6:07pm On May 17, 2016
adexsimply:
Alright. Whatever you do, don't go into MLM for now.
I always run away from MLMs.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2016
radragan:
The reason making money online is so difficult for a lot of people, is because they are either...

1.) Trying to sell products most people do not want or value. (Most info-products on the web are garbage.)
2.) Following the advice and using tactics from people who aren't earning an income. And if they are, it's because they are selling the garbage from number one.

If you want to make money online, it starts with an idea, which can be found using a simple two-step process;

1. Think of how you would like to make money
2. Consider how what you want to do will offer a product or service people will pay for.

I've looked at your blog, and you're already in the fashion, beauty, relationship niche, which is good because they are among the few niches that are easy to earn an income from. However it's all about your 1.) ideas and content, and 2.) your execution.

The problem with a lot of sites in the beauty, relationship, health & fitness niche is that they don't do or offer anything new or different than what anyone else is doing, and because of that, they fail to make money. If you're looking for ways to cultivate ideas, try this site ----->http://www.nichehacks.com/. They offer pretty solid tips and ideas on building niche and affiliate sites.

To be honest, I would say your best bet is to focus all of your efforts into building up your blog. When you factor in the time and money you've spent pursuing other ideas, imagine what your blog could have been had you invested those resources into it?

Here's a site I've used as a reference when I

Affiliate websites can generate substantial amounts of income, however, they take time and tremendous effort to grow. And that goes for anything online. I don't care who tries to tell you all you need to do is buy their solution and you will instantly earn a livable income. 99.999999% of the time, it's a lie. And if it is true, it will still require that you put in some serious effort in the beginning.

I understand that it's hard to focus on something when you are in need of an income/cash flow, but truthfully, no matter what you do, you will be hard-pressed to earn any money online in the beginning. Once you become familiar with what does and doesn't work, it becomes much easier to earn.

Hope this helps!

thank you. This has really helped.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by ceecia(f): 6:15pm On May 17, 2016
telim:

Good you already have camtasia, I will recommend you update it to the latest version in other to access the New features.
Getting views to your videos is of two ways
1 spoof views and likes:- these is required to add some relevance to newly uploaded videos as it create the perception to organic traffics that the videos as being watched by others. Nobody is interested in watching videos with zero views and likes, these is normal. You will send High retention views of about 3k to 5k with about 70 likes within a span of 3 days maximum to your newly uploaded video, these cost around $5.
Note. Ensure you get high retention views from a trusted provider as alot of them provides junk views which might lead to banning of your account. You get high retention view providers from fiverr, upwork, freelancer and from the blackmarket.
2. Organic traffics:- Your youtube channel should attract high percentage of tier One traffics, because YouTube pay more for tear one traffics and to do that you will have to visit sources with such traffics in a professional way to submit your uploaded video link or embed your videos.
Reddit:- create account on reddit and note down the subreddit that is related to your niche, familiarize with the UI and comments on sub reddit of your interest, copy and paste any breaking news or weird animal images/ nude image of a random girl in related sub reddit for upvoting and eventually increases your reddit karma. Karma signifies your account authority and it takes time to build.
You will have accumulated enough karma that will allow you to post your video on reddit after a week or two using the aforementioned procedure.
Contribute to the community in other to accumulate more kama and also comment on why and who need the videos,
Reddit alone can generate over 100 thousands views in a day to your video if you provide them quality and not quantity.

Social medias Facebook, Twitter and istagram:- since tear one traffics are required to earn more from your traffic a USA private proxy will be required to create accounts on Facebook, Twitter and istagram. The proxy is required to auto spoof your location which will expose your accounts to USA traffics.
All the accounts created must have your YouTube banner as their header banner.
create a fan page on Facebook, join groups related to your niche and promote your page.
search for groups related to your niche on Twitter and istagram follow all the users in each group and UNfollow does that do not follow you after few days.
If you are the lazy type like me that is addicted to automation. Get a free one year vps from Amazon and subscribe to massplanner bot. It as a five days free trial and costs about $10 per month. it will automate the whole process for you.

pls stop sending emails to me, if you have anything to say just mention me. I will try as much as possible to get back to you.
Thanks a lot. I'll explore this. Didn't send you any mail though.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2016
Telim, pls i will to chat with you on whatsapp here's my number 08181582260 thanks
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Iyemik: 10:44pm On May 17, 2016
Ernestsimeon:
How can i receive payment via PayPal?
I've a Nigerian account buh i can't get paid 2ru it..pls help

Open a foreign paypal acc. in order to receive funds. Check my profile.
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 17, 2016
Quite interesting, telim I like this thread. What got my attention most is the YouTube video niche, I've been hearing and reading about it but my problem is 'What type of video attract view most? I mean the niche?
Re: I Need Internet Business Ideas I Can Easily Do From Nigeria by superneutral(m): 12:02am On May 18, 2016
Bro i will advise you strictly to go for imformation marketing. Selling of ebooks people need getting money into you bank account here in Nigeria. Contact me on 0903815*5716. IF YOU ARE interested.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Access Bank Records N381.3billion Income / I Just Discovered Start-up Funding/Competition You Can Apply For / Soap Industry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.