Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,693 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Burna Boy And Uju Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Uju Girl (522 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Uju Girl by thankgodeboh(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2016
BURNA BOY AND UJU GIRL
For clarity sake, did Burna BOY fail basic science? Who disrupted his brains into thinking that sleeping with a girl once won’t get her pregnant? Even a tiny drop of the sperm can give a woman twins, triplets and above. So, his mockery is meaningless and exposes his unlearned head.
UJU Stella (UJU GIRL) on the other hand is shamelessly forcing it into the throat of concerned and unconcerned Nigerians that her ‘very’ man just left a signature on her inside. What exactly is she looking for? Burna’s money or a small slice of fame or does she want fashion lovers or movie goers to spot her easily anytime she hustles herself to a Party well dressed. What exactly?
Legitimately married couples rejoice at the news that they should be expecting. Most Women would even receive a car gift from their husbands for conceiving because it is a good thing to have a fruit of labour. They go out of their way to make sweet preparations for the unborn baby. But in this case, the hole which willingly or drunkenly accepted the seed from the sower is not happy and theSower is denying ever walking pass the hole more than once. This is a shame.
It is high time Nigerians dissociate themselves from these celebrities whose lives are unhealthy for our advancements. We need to be able to separate good music from garbage. When we gulp down music that erupted from an empty head, we are just speedily reducing our IQs. This kind of drama only lets us know the kind of life the People our Children adore and fantasize about are proudly living. It will not be a surprise if the Children of today end up imitating their careless heroes in future..
As for the Uju GIRL, I’m so sorry for you. With the way you are going about it, I sense that you really wanted him to cultivate you and plant a seed. You have been preparing for the Doctor’s positive result about the fresh pregnancy you just won for yourself. I wish you well in your hustle. But you didn’t know that you were a flower; fragile and deserving respect and beauty. It’s a pity.
Burna BOY and Uju GIRL, when you grow up, you will learn to behave like adults. You will learn from your biology teacher that at least a CONDOM would have allowed you have a safer sex. You would learn from a Pastor that premarital sex is ungodly. But as children, your peers would glory in your terrible ignorance and even applaud you for it.
I hope you find a good godfather for your unborn baby ALMOST –Mr & Mrs Burna boy.

A concerned educator,
Thank-God Eboh

Re: Burna Boy And Uju Girl by enoch273: 12:24am On May 17, 2016
Artiste with fake lives, well I blame the girl, just cause he is an artiste does not give you the right to stretch your legs wider than an ocean and scream hit me hard, now better be ready to be his baby mama without involving us....when you guys were playing the match no referee interfered now we ve a goal and you suddenly come running.

(1) (Reply)

D,banj Claims A Telecom Company Has Been Milking From Him Illegally... Snapshot. / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Pictured Kissing / Watch Fayose Speak On How He Funded His Campaign During The 2014 Ekiti Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.