Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] (2702 Views)

Free Giveaways On Every Boom J8 At 3chub Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by jheed: 4:40am On May 17, 2016
What is your opinion about e-bay coming offline in Nigeria? or Walmart finally coming offline in Lagos? Or Amazon, coming offline in Surulere? Of course, the crowd will be very impressive. Because, these places will for sure have the best quality at very affordable prices. The integrity of these stores speak for them.

Introducing you to a store as good as these ones in Nigeria, however, all for electronics and gadgets. Are you a gadget freak seeking to get all soul-craving devices at affordable prices? I welcome you to 3CHUB.

3CHUB makes the first company to sell the Phantom 5, Tecno Camon C8, Infinix Note 2, Infinix Zero 3 and in fact the Tecno BOOM J8. 3CHUB maintains first sellers for about a week before other stores get devices such as these. Using popular Naija words, "their Source is SURE". And if you ask me "Who 3CHUB don epp?", I will answer you with "as many Nigerians as possible" Reason is they sell these devices at very affordable prices. Cheaper than other stores will sell to you.

Not only does 3CHUB sell Infinix and Tecno devices, a number of products ranging from Samsung to iPhone to Huawei to Microsoft and more. Added to the interesting devices will you find accessories and other domestic appliances like pressing iron, water dispensers and even standing fans.

For more info about the closet 3chub store u can also visit https://m.facebook.com/3C.HUB/. From the very welcoming and jovial ushers, you'll know you're in the best hands with 3CHUB.

Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by jheed: 4:44am On May 17, 2016
More pictures

Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by scentmarlc(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2016
Cheap but substandard.. I bought c5 in the new outlet around marina. The chager only worked the first day. Battery sef no dey stay put in the casing. 26k don kpansh... .jan13. That was like 2 days to its official launch then, i think
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by scentmarlc(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2016
Cheap but substandard.. I bought c5 in the new outlet around marina. The chager only worked the first day. Battery sef no dey stay put in the casing. 26k don kpansh... .jan13. That was like 2 days to its official launch then, i think...
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by kesses: 12:54pm On May 17, 2016
i love 3CHUB it is very cool
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by oluwadaemilola: 12:56pm On May 17, 2016
the reception feels nice from the picture i think i will visit there oneday
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by medolala1: 1:35pm On May 17, 2016
I just brought a phone from 3c hub now tecno boom j8 for my sister. their customers service is the best have seen so far, I was ask to test my phone before leaving and it was working fine. I hope you guys continue with this.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by jheed: 6:39pm On May 17, 2016
medolala1:
I just brought a phone from 3c hub now tecno boom j8 for my sister. their customers service is the best have seen so far, I was ask to test my phone before leaving and it was working fine. I hope you guys continue with this.

True that. I think they were the first to start that service. Unlike SLOT. These guys care about what you buy.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by TrollinStone: 4:12pm On May 19, 2016
Yeah I noticed they have lower prices than others. Recently got ripped off for a power bank at SLOT and we saw the phone we bought there for cheaper outside.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2016
scentmarlc:
Cheap but substandard.. I bought c5 in the new outlet around marina. The chager only worked the first day. Battery sef no dey stay put in the casing. 26k don kpansh... .jan13. That was like 2 days to its official launch then, i think
Who can attest to this?
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by mrprezident007(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
So you are condemning them based on one off experience?
scentmarlc:
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by scentmarlc(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
mrprezident007:
So you are condemning them based on one off experience?

The same was experienced with my bro C8 he got from there barely 3days later after i got my c5.

If thatz not enough, lemme know the required experience necessary
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by scentmarlc(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Who can attest to this?

Do you want to see d reciepts for the two phones we bought from there?

Or u want my entire village to attest to d fact dat i had to buy a zeus charger for 2500 and 4000naira powerbank before i could enjoy d phone at all.

Cheap,? Yeah. Cos the c5 dey sold for 26k in jan sold for 26500 in microstation and 27500 in YES and slot.

And yeah, d attrndants were nice and all, no doubt.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2016
scentmarlc:

Do you want to see d reciepts for the two phones we bought from there?

Or u want my entire village to attest to d fact dat i had to buy a zeus charger for 2500 and 4000naira powerbank before i could enjoy d phone at all.

Cheap,? Yeah. Cos the c5 dey sold for 26k in jan sold for 26500 in microstation and 27500 in YES and slot.

And yeah, d attrndants were nice and all, no doubt.
Lol, are they online( with pay on delivery)? If no, do they have a branch in Delta state?
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by scentmarlc(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Lol, are they online( with pay on delivery)? If no, do they have a branch in Delta state?

Dunno oooo, ask d op
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
I'm impressed
jheed:
What is your opinion about e-bay coming offline in Nigeria? or Walmart finally coming offline in Lagos? Or Amazon, coming offline in Surulere? Of course, the crowd will be very impressive. Because, these places will for sure have the best quality at very affordable prices. The integrity of these stores speak for them.

Introducing you to a store as good as these ones in Nigeria, however, all for electronics and gadgets. Are you a gadget freak seeking to get all soul-craving devices at affordable prices? I welcome you to 3CHUB.

3CHUB makes the first company to sell the Phantom 5, Tecno Camon C8, Infinix Note 2, Infinix Zero 3 and in fact the Tecno BOOM J8. 3CHUB maintains first sellers for about a week before other stores get devices such as these. Using popular Naija words, "their Source is SURE". And if you ask me "Who 3CHUB don epp?", I will answer you with "as many Nigerians as possible" Reason is they sell these devices at very affordable prices. Cheaper than other stores will sell to you.

Not only does 3CHUB sell Infinix and Tecno devices, a number of products ranging from Samsung to iPhone to Huawei to Microsoft and more. Added to the interesting devices will you find accessories and other domestic appliances like pressing iron, water dispensers and even standing fans.

For more info about the closet 3chub store u can also visit https://m.facebook.com/3C.HUB/. From the very welcoming and jovial ushers, you'll know you're in the best hands with 3CHUB.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:14pm On May 31, 2016
And u couldn't return it abi
scentmarlc:
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:14pm On May 31, 2016
Yeah.
oluwadaemilola:
the reception feels nice from the picture i think i will visit there oneday
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
I agree with you
kesses:
i love 3CHUB it is very cool
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:15pm On May 31, 2016
They should o, next phone i buy will be from them
medolala1:

Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:16pm On May 31, 2016
Don't brink slot into this now
jheed:

True that. I think they were the first to start that service. Unlike SLOT. These guys care about what you buy.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
WOW
TrollinStone:
Yeah I noticed they have lower prices than others. Recently got ripped off for a power bank at SLOT and we saw the phone we bought there for cheaper outside.
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:18pm On May 31, 2016
Lol, as in
WHIZKIDEFE:
Who can attest to this?
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by windyjosezy: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
Why you lying
scentmarlc:

The same was experienced with my bro C8 he got from there barely 3days later after i got my c5.

If thatz not enough, lemme know the required experience necessary
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by scentmarlc(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2016
windyjosezy:
Why you lying
Your opinnion is inconsequential. But wait, you may have a point actually. Maybe, just maybe i was lying, I need to show proof of my claims.....No be so? . Well as much as i would love to toe that path with you, atleast if not for anything but for my self-satisfaction, i still doubt you are worth the stress.My observation on the phones were genuine but obviously not enough for me to travel miles back for a refund or replacement coz like i said, i found a way around the issue, a more suitable palliative as the time. If your brain can still serve you right, i said the charger was so unstable and wouldnt charge 2minutes straight without taking a pint of blood. Lolz. That said, the phone wont come up without packing the battery. All these started barely 3days after the purchase. And yeah, i was outa lagos since then. I got a new charger and resulted to pack the battery. Gbammmmmm!!!!!, problem sorted. I would definitely hav spent more on travelling down to sort it out. But of a truth, it didnt cross my mind to think 3chub shortchanged me in any way. I just believed it was one of those things that happens in bussiness even if you source your products directly from the manufacturers. And as for you, having registered since Aug 2015, with no Topic/Thread at all accrued to your name, i find it hard to believe you are not one of those trolls paid stipends to praise tecno to high heavens. On this thread alone, you quoted atleast 10 people, the same way you have undoubtedly manage 672 posts/comments in the last 10months. Anyone not agreeing with tecno or 3CHUB are your primary targets. You went all nuts in another tecno thread when the OP tried to expose una yansh.

My brother, find yourself a better job.

@3CHUB i have no ill intentions towards your coy and i wasnt gunning for a 2minutes of fame. I only spoke honestly what i felt. Remember i took time to commend your personnel, they were great and all cozy. For the records, i bought my phone at the marina branch that was launched in january. I remember vividly i bought it like 2days to its launch then which didnt make me qualify for the juicy offers and discounts Stated the Promo handbill and store was still undergoing some light fittings as at the time. Ofcourse i shook hands with your Chinese Oga i met that day and it was a pleasant ride back home. wink

.........sefini.....
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by majorclems: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2016
3chub still leading
Re: Best Nigerian Smartphone Store [HOT] by oksmart1992(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
I heard they do swapping too.... pls is that true, Op?

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / I Need Jumia Or Konga Agent Who Can Deliver Iphonex To Uyo / Guys! Take A Look At This Smartwatch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.