Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (15129 Views)

320/$ AMAZON PRIME AND EBAY CHECKOUT SERVICES ORDER FROM NOW! / Pre-order from Amazon, eBay and Other Websites @ N430/$. Shipping $4.90/lb / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2016
All items shipped
LadyF
Peterflexy
Horace
Expect your items by Thursday or Friday
Thanks for the patronage
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ekene D. #51,347 received for HP dm4 laptop with faulty screen. Order placed

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by aberyomi09(m): 3:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2016
aberyomi09:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DAJTZYE?m=A1ACG94USF8X6I&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

Total cost to Nigeria, in naira preferably
Good morning Mr aberyomi09
The link you provided is currently unavailable, kindly provide another link sire
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Gmajor(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Gmajor(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Most of the items are in China which means it will take 2-4 weeks before its delivered
but would it be possible to ship it to Imo state. If so i dont mind if it takes 4 weeks tops.
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gmajor:
but would it be possible to ship it to Imo state. If so i dont mind if it takes 4 weeks tops.
From Lagos it will be sent to Owerri at an extra cost of 2k
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Gmajor(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

From Lagos it will be sent to Owerri at an extra cost of 2k
how much will everything cost
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by pointstores(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
i want to buy some dc fan and bulb from alibaba can u help me ship it
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
pointstores:
i want to buy some dc fan and bulb from alibaba can u help me ship it
Yes we can
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gmajor:
Which option do you want for link 1
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
lanre2009:
Hi all, I am trying to buy some electronic items from Amazon and craiglist. The challenge i am having is that Amazon/craiglist will not ship some of the items to Nigeria. What i would like to know is that what is the cheapest method of getting a us address to ship the items to first and then later have the items shipped to Nigeria. Please kindly share how much will be charged for shipping (per kg) the items to Lagos and how long it may take to arrive in Lagos. Thanks.
my guy meet mikkyangel am using him now to ship too.
https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/order-ur-goodd-ebay-amazon
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Gmajor(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Which option do you want for link 1
i dont understand. Pls explain
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gmajor:
i dont understand. Pls explain
Click on d link you sent the price for box is different from watch & d watch comes in varying colors
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
jusjuded:
Lols I already gave him a good shipping service and he has received his items a long time ago.
We can always help you buy and ship as well at a reasonable price if u want to give us a trial
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
@ Gmajor check the options available for link one

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by lanre2009: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Infinitikoncept already sorted me out and i am happy with the sort of service he rendered to me. Thanks

jusjuded:

1 Like

Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by pointstores(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
is ur office in lagos
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
pointstores:
is ur office in lagos
Yes sire
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Oga puskin please unban me on the business thread. Thanks
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Gmajor(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
@ Gmajor check the options available for link one
sorry, I dont quite get you
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Let's go there
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gmajor:
sorry, I dont quite get you
Select the color you want
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by samuelson06(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hello, I need you to ship this item for me. It's just a small 1kva Inverter. A friend got it for me on Amazon and its there with him. Tell me how much to pay, your PayPal/US bank account and your US address so he can send it to you please for onward transmission. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunforce-11240-Inverter-Remote-Control/dp/B000WGNNUQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by tunax5loon(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2016
samuelson06:
Hello, I need you to ship this item for me. It's just a small 1kva Inverter. A friend got it for me on Amazon and its there with him. Tell me how much to pay, your PayPal/US bank account and your US address so he can send it to you please for onward transmission. Thank you.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunforce-11240-Inverter-Remote-Control/dp/B000WGNNUQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8
You have been replied on WhatsApp sire
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by tunax5loon(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
You have been replied on WhatsApp sire
You skipped my post sire
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2016
tunax5loon:

You skipped my post sire
I believe you have been replied as well sire
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by ceaser: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Techgoon(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY by Techgoon(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Mac Pro Core I5,core I7 Anything About Apple 189,000 / Unlock MTN, Airtel, 5G-4G Routers & Mifi / UPDATE!!! Brand New & Like New Blackberry Z10, Q10, Q20 NEW STOCK AVAILABLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.