Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women (942 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by eeo: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

I am ERIC by name and I work with European Sports Agency. My agency has it head office in USA and we collaborate with many agents around the globe to make sure that most of our players get jobs. We are looking for players to put in our roaster and work with them.

If you are a player in any of this sports BASKETBALL must be 6.8ft(204cm)tall and above, FOOTBALL, VOLLEYBALL you must be 6.8ft(204cm) tall and above and HANDBALL and you are 18yrs and below you have a dream of travelling out to play any of this game,then do well to get this opportunity.But You must have a video clip of your game so we can access you from it and also for the club which will sign you abroad will be able to access you through this video clip you submit to us.

So,if you have a video clip and play any of these sports,then you can contact me on 08069646693/08089084896 or mail me on eric112cm@yahoo.com.

Regards
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by symbian03(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
Is this the latest con? I'm sorry if i'm wrong. But you don't even have an official email,website or any link to justify this offer. Men this must be the latest high way robbery.
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by danieljimoh(m): 1:26am On Aug 18, 2009
Give the poster a break he his not asking for money
Just video clips of sports men/women
I dont know if the dude is real but i ve heard of stuffs like that before
So dont saint him black
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by symbian03(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2009
So after the video clip nko?
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by eeo: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2009
@ symbian03
YOu just dont open ur mouth and say things you dont know.I have players who are playing in USA college,France.georgia and spain. So dont just open your mouth and say rubbish.I still have a couple of players I am working on right now in Nigeria and Cameroon. You need the video which i will sen to me office in US with the video clip they will get and offer for you if you are good.The club pays for you flight and give you house and feed you.So watch you mouth and dont think everybody is a frauster like you are or like your family.
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2009
Can you give us:
- The name and address of your agency, and
- The name of the players you've helped so far.

Otherwise, scam.
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by ichommy(m): 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2009
yes big scam, ok until w :oe see your proof
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by symbian03(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
@eeo or whatever, firstly you don't just Disrespect my families as that wasn't the reason why you've created this thread.You've created this thread for fraudulent purpose so go ahead with that.,i know you are one of them bloody scammers manipulating forums to get attentions as well as to con people out of their hard earned money. I'm sorry if i'm wrong but you lack manners and your IQ is also low. How there would you put ahead this kinda always wanted offer without official numbers,email and the website of your agency. Try your scum else where, you sucks man.
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by eeo: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2009
@seun
you can call Caoch charles of Raptors academy lagos 08064651228 or Ike of delta force on 07039260215 or Bayo of ebun comets on 08067058140 or call Williams of Islanders on 08061290308 or Adenike of first bank on 08028367720 or armstrong in cameroon on +23775125465. Ask them of okeke Eric and if i am working on them right away and if i have collected any money from them.After asking them then anything else let me know.

My boss name is Sejo Cokrlija .Seun I am giving you this just to make sure that you dont know i am serious and not a fool like symbian03 .

If you doubt give me you mail address and i will give you the link for you to see the site and tell the rest together with the number of my boss and mail address too.I cant expose the address we got people who wanna side track others so as to get the jobs and i cant let that happen because of fools, stupid and naught little boys like symbian03 ,So u have to be aware of that.

I look forward to read from you.my mail is eric112cm@yahoo.com

@symbian03 or symbian03 my ass
U are just so stupid that i dont know where to classify you.you know what you are,an asshole.I now know why do dont do well in school.Now let me teach you when you see thread that are of interest to try and investigate about it and not just jumping into conclusion like a little stupid naught boy.So take that correction and died with it.

@ichommy
You know what you want,just lack words to give you but just go back to school and get educated and put in a little discipline for it will help you and your miserable life.
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by eeo: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2009
Name of the agency and address

EUROPEAN SPORTS AGENCY
95 pine cove,PA,18236 USA
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
Uhm. undecided undecided
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by symbian03(m): 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
@eeo
انت غير شرعي ، وذلك أسركم. هل عدم المعرفة ويجعل لكم الجهل. لص لص لصeeo‎ ‎ لص لص
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by enniegal23: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2009
@eeo im interested my name is tina,18yrs old, and i play soccer, here is my email addy, enniegal25@yahoo.co.uk .my number is 07059012535.thanks
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by symbian03(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2009
And come back here to cry out blood that you've been scammed. And perhaps you could be the same thread owner. Huh?
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by MrCrackles(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2009
undecided
Re: Travel Opprtunity For Sportsmen/women by Seun(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2009
His story almost checks out. I think you should just keep your eyes open and your pockets closed.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bad Boy / Bank Statement Issue / Deleted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.