Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Two Nairalanders Re-create A Magic And Fight Scene From Harry Potter Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Nairalanders Re-create A Magic And Fight Scene From Harry Potter Movie (484 Views)

Toke Makinwa Looking Like A Doll, Having A Magic Studio Makeover (photos & Vid) / AMVCA 2017: Africa Magic And Multichoice Announce Awards, Call For Entries / Scene From The DNA Twins Attack And Abduction #savednatwins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Re-create A Magic And Fight Scene From Harry Potter Movie by bolajioginni: 10:36am On May 17, 2016
Myself and my fellow nairalander, shollarey, hooked up to create a wonderful short film of harry potter.
A Harry Potter inspired battle, and this is the High Definition.
We made this for the sake of memorializing one of our favorite movie of all time, Harry Potter, which almost come to an end of it's series. Also we dedicate this to all of Harry Potter's fans. LET THE MAGIC BEGIN, AGAIN!
Watch video on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onb2RL01wyg

(1) (Reply)

Falz Na My Home Boy - Simi / Omg! Domestiv Violence Trails Nollywood- See The Actress Involved This Time! / Watch Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari 2016 Democracy Day Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.