Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) (1064 Views)

Corporate Dressed Man Hawking Cooked Meat In The Street Of Uyo / Workplace Anger ~ Who Wins? - Topic closed / Do (noun) Goes To Nysc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by frankobaba(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2016
If you think times are easy, this Nairalander happens to take her CV to the street in protest of the deplorable state of the economy and lack of jobs.

Our Senator's hope una de see wetin CHANGE don cause.

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 17, 2016
OK
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by rheether(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2016
This doesn't work in Nigeria.
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by menstrualpad: 5:14pm On May 17, 2016
rheether:

unbeliever watch.... it will work.

embarassed
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by ProfessorXX(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2016
I wish her the best in life. It is well, my sister.
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by mankan2k7(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2016
When I look at all d certificate I have acquired

But wetin man go do?

Am qualified to be a Nigerian President
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2016
rheether:

It will!

But how do we know she's a nairalander? Where is her ID card grin undecided
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by Amiano(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2016
We ar in d same shoe my sister, I tink its tym we tak to d street on dis unemployement of a tin
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by Theyveedo(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2016
This one strong...
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by niceprof: 5:48pm On May 17, 2016
Just that most men will only see what she is TRUELY not advertising and offer her jobs based on that.
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by hemartins(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2016
PhD?
You try
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by cr80vity(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2016
it is well
Re: Female Nairalander Goes To The Street In ANGER (PHOTOS) by nurez305(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2016
Even with her kpekus, no job.......na wa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Free Autocad Training This Weekend {practical Based Class} / Some Of My Designs As A Young Architect / Graduates' Employability Skills Programme, 2nd Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.