Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe (1134 Views)

Titanic Battle :::Razor Bleeg Vs Ofokasibe Da Beat Master (Hold Yuh Beat) / Ofokasibe's Nl Nd Music Career Ended Here. . .he Has Been Smashed,hiz Reign Over. . .check Diz Awt. / Audio Battle : Eyonigger Vs Ofokasibe : Come In And Vote For The Winner . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by PTechnIQ(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
so, ofoka go ahead and set the rules and lets get this party started ayt?! wink
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by PTechnIQ(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2009
or better yet ,anyone interested in reffin the match should get the rules laid down and play judge
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by PTechnIQ(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
i fink ofoka has bitched out. anyway there's anoda battle on;me against sleek gold.2 nice mc's we are,so tune in grin
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2009
BITCH OUT NOT IN UR LIFETIME Dwg
,, OFOKA THE FLAME SPITTIN VIPER NEVER BACKS OUT OF A CHICKEN CALL OUT ,

DROP UR 32 LINES 16 BARS ONLY , OFOKA THE PROBLEM ASK ABOUT ME , TAKE THIS AS MY SIGN IN , grin grin

SPIT UR 16BARS WHEN U HAVE THE BALLS . U CALLED ME OUT ! I AM WAITING .OFOKA THE PROBLEM ASK ABOUT ME !

what a grown up man sees sitting down , a small boy like technik cant see when standing up !!
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2009
now p-technik, since you are now scared to show up , i may as well show u why am the boss in nairaland, instead of a text battle i am challenging u to an audio battle , yes cuss i am sure i spit berra than u , now am gonna battle u on one of my dope personal beats , if u got d balls , accept it , now
its now an audio battle ofoka vs p-technik. lets do it. cool cool cool
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by PTechnIQ(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2009
id accept if i knew you were a challenge,but i dnt feel up to wasting vocals on you grin let's stick to posting,i dnt really have a means of getting audio stuff online im kinda workn so if u dnt mind show them y u is d boss and drop ur sixteens first wink
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2009
HMM I CAN SEE YOU ARE ALREADY A CHICKEN TRYING TO CHICKEN OUT , SO YOU ARE USING STYLE STYLE TO RUN ABI, I AM NOT IN UR LEVEL , IF U CANT DO AUDIO BATTLE , THEN ME AND U NO DEY THE SAME LEVEL , U CAN LOOK FOR UR FELLOW WACK TEXTCEES TO FACE , IF U WANT ME , ITS GOTTA BE ON AUDIO BATTLE OR EAT DUST!

OFOKA BITCH THE PROBLEM. ASK ABOUT ME
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by xray2: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2009
Hahaha! Ofoka y re shying away 4rm diz. .U even ignored my call-out on u out of palpable fear. . . P technic smash diz duel,i fink he's afraid measuring up 2 ur yardstick. .OFOKA has chickened out. . .P technic,i fink d next duel shld b btw d 2 of us nd lemme school hw 2 lyrically spar wack netcees lyk Ofoka. .Go on nd create d thread dawg if u aint a chicken. . Hahaha!!!! grin
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by brandedben(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
I have read all abt you in this forum making stupid and non sense tutorials and lectures and comments in other pples thread claiming you are someone that knows it all, You may be feeling fly cos one chick asked you to teach her and now you teach them how to make beats, Thats wack, become a professionally known entertainer before you teach "dummy", Try spending time off the internet and do some reeal lifee entertainment work or shows and make a name, then your presence will be acknowledged, Only dummies like you sit in there houses and form everytin instead of praticing it, too scared to try fool, Honestly I am taking it personally and you can bring whatever you want down to the table and let me retire you, you act like you know everytin but you cant proof jack, Honestly its time for you to step aside and let some real guys do there tin,

For the record, Ofokasibe is a nairaland imbesile that such be ignored,
NOTE: Pls ignore OFOKASIBE, He is an empty barrel, If he is that good tell him to post his songs or his beats at least we can tell from that, Also ask ow much he has made from entertainment and his franchises before he opens his mouth to condemn others and also ask if he has shoot a video or ow many album he has put out and how much he has made,

Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
brandedben:

You may be feeling fly cos one chick asked you to teach her and now you teach them how to make beats, Thats wack, become a professionally known entertainer before you teach "dummy",
Honestly I am taking it personally and you can bring whatever you want down to the table and let me retire you, you act like you know everytin

Honestly its time for you to step aside and let some real guys do there tin,

Pls IF OFOKASIBE, If he is that good tell him to post his songs or his beats at least we can tell from that, Also ask How much he has made from entertainment and his franchises before he opens his mouth to condemn others and also ask if he has shoot a video or How many album he has put out and how much he has made,

THATS THE MISTAKE U MAKE LITTLE BOY BRANDED BEN
, I AM NOT IN THE GAME FOR MONEY AND FAME ,.,, I ALREADY HAVE ALL THAT , BESIDES I AM NOT DYING TO BE A CELEBRITY LIKE U ,,,,I AM ALREADY MADE , DO U REALLY THINK I WANNA BE POPULAR AND LOSE MY PRIVACY BOY?, DAWG U GOT IT ALL WRONG , I AM NOT UR ENEMY BEN ,, TAKE MY ADVICE AS AN ADVICE FROM A BROTHER AND DONT SEE IT AS BEEF. I AM BLUNT AND I SPOEAK MY MIND ANYTIME ANYDAY . SO DONT BE INTIMIDATED BY MY ONLINE SWAG , IF MY ONLINE SWAG IS KILLING U WHAT ABOUT MY REAL LIFE SWAG ? GROW UP MEN. AND
I CAN SEE YOU ARE DYING TO BE LIKE ME . JEALOUSY WILL NEVER GET U ANYWHERE IN LIFE , AND SAYING U WANT TO RETIRE ME ,
THATS HILARIOUS DAWG ,.,IF U WANT ME TO PROOF MY BEATS TO U ,,,,,CALL MY PHONE NO AND I WILL PLAY MY MASTERBEATS FOR U ONE BY ONE ,
GIMME UR EMAIL ADDY I WILL MAIL SOME TO U RIGHT NOW .
.FOR UR INFO ,,, I SELL MY BEATS TO NIGERIANS AND EVEN FOREIGNERS -YES AMERICAN RAPPERS !!
, MY CHEAPEST BEATS IS N50,000 FOR UNDERGROUND RAPPERS IN NAIJA , THAT DONT HAVE MONEY
, IF U DOUBT ME .LEMME GIVE U MY CELL PHONE NO THEN U CALL AND LISTEN OR GIMME A LOCATION I WILL FCUKIN SHOW UP IN UR FACE ;. YES CUZZ I AM BIG AND BOLD ENUFF TO DO IT ,
, ASK ABOUT ME, OFOKA THE PROBLEM !

ON UR BATTLE CALL OUT ,
I TAKE THAT AS AN INSULT AND A CALL OUT FROM U . AND I HAVE ACCEPTED UR CALLOUT CUZZ I WANT TO DEAL WIT HATERS LIKE U ,
I AM OPENING THE THREAD NOW , IF U ARE MAN ENUFF LIKE UR NAME BRANDEDBEN THEN STEP UP TO ME ,
I DEAR YOU 1MILLION TIMES .! OFOKA VS BRANDED BEN , HIPHOP SCORES TO BE SETTLED.

@X-RAY
U CAN HAVE NHIM FOR AN AUDIO BATTLE BOTH OF U ARE IN THE SAME LEVEL , I AM WAY ABOVE U GUYS ANYONE WHO WANTS ME SHOULD GET READY FOR AN AUDIO BATTLE ! AND THATS 4 BRANDED BEN , POST UR AUDIO BATTLE SINCE U CLAIM YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL. ENSURE U LYRICALLY MURDA ME CUZZ I AM COMING HARD TO END UR CARRER TOO. grin grin grin A WORD IS GOOD ENUFF FOR THE WISE !
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by PTechnIQ(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
im not in your league ! of course im not in your league.w.t.f u talk'n bout an audio battle now!? if i do that i'll still whoop your ass kid.go back to play'n with fruity loops or waeva it is u do for a living man,i've killed you already without even getting serious
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by crudedude(m): 2:28am On Aug 20, 2009
*wipes face*, whoo! Its effin hot in here.
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by dyabman(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2009
lazy bunch of peeps
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2009
P.TechnIQ:

im not in your league ! of course im not in your league.w.t.f u talk'n bout an audio battle now!? if i do that i'll still whoop your ass kid.go back to play'n with fruity loops or waeva it is u do for a living man,i've killed you already without even getting serious

i double dare u to come at me on an mp3 audio.
you are just another internet misroad who cant spit in real life. now wonder you are scared of my audio challenge just like ben.
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by xray2: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2009
@OFOKA. .ur nuffin bt just a coward. .I swear if i should audio diss u nd even ur ghost audio vocals u would ever regret daring me. .Diz(diss) is ma game,y dnt we play d card. Ur juz mking a big fool of yo self righta ere. .Boi if ur up 2 wat u claim 2b y nt take up d challenge nd c hw ur self acclaimed fake nd putrid swagg soiled hir on NL. . .I bet it wid u amma end ur entire music carreer. .Dnt tk dat az a treat but as a promise, . .Tshew!!!

Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
@xray
i have taken up ur challenge bitch , post ur audio right now, if u dont post in by tomorrow morning i will declare u a bitch and a pussi too like pyrotechprick and brandedben . time is ticking u have 18hrs to attack me with ur audio,.!
AND U BERRA COME HARD CUZZ I WILL LYRICALLY DESTROY U WIT MY REPLY .
I DARE YOU TO POST IT RIGHT NOW ! grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by Brizzy(m): 2:40am On Aug 25, 2009
I giv pyro due respect man, he had dis one
but ofo, is still damn blazin 2. so it was a hrd 1.

Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by ofokasibe: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
lol
Re: Pyrotechniq Vs Ofokasibe by 04kaa: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
lol, good old days, pyrotechnik i miss u man.!!

(1) (Reply)

Top Of The Standings Battle: Murphysmallz Vs Sleakid...... / |**|NL King-Of-Poets(Group Stage[A] Battle): Ksslib Vs Gottoboy|**| / + + ^ Official NL King Tournament Awards : Nominations ^ + +

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.