Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap (7261 Views)

How To Load Recharge Card On Techno Winpad / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / Airtel New Android Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by jamilkb(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2016
Technology is getting more and more complicated and making us more lazier(lol). Are you tired of buying reecharge card and waste time to load it? Well, worry not. This crazy new android application is here to save your time. It will allow you to laod airtime on your phone with one snap. It was developed by Nigerian Company called Oasis Management Company, app name is SnapToRecharge, supports all GSM Mobiles.

Requirements
-Its simple all you need is your android phone
-Camera
-Recharge Card to load

What The App Can Do
• Easy Money Transfer.
• Automatic Data Bundle recharge
• Automatic Caller Tunes purchase
• E-Top Up for all banks using DSSN code
• Transferring Airtime
• Checking Airtime Balance
• Borrowing Airtime
• Dynamic advert placement
• D-Direct

You can download the app from Play Store or direct link to source:

http://techrogers..com/2016/05/app-new-android-application-that-allows.html?m=0

Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by FlySly05: 6:26pm On May 17, 2016
Soon people are gonna start complaining about used recharge cards because I can imagine some crooks using this to steal. Imagine the scenerio; someone trying to load a recharge card the old way and a crook standing behind him. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by ritababe(f): 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by jamilkb(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2016
FlySly05:
Soon people are gonna start complaining about used recharge cards because I can imagine some crooks using this to steal. Imagine the scenerio; someone trying to load a recharge card the old way and a crook standing behind him. Lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy Lmao.. exactly bro. grin
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by lekjons(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2016
FlySly05:
anyone that can manage to snap a pic of your recharge card won't have much difficulty in typing the pin directly into his phone.. i think..

3 Likes

Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2016
jamilkb:
Technology is getting more and more complicated and making us more lazier(lol). Are you tired of buying reecharge card and waste time to load it? Well, worry not. This crazy new android application is here to save your time. It will allow you to laod airtime on your phone with one snap. It was developed by Nigerian Company called Oasis Management Company, app name is SnapToRecharge, supports all GSM Mobiles.

Requirements
-Its simple all you need is your android phone
-Camera
-Recharge Card to load

What The App Can Do
• Easy Money Transfer.
• Automatic Data Bundle recharge
• Automatic Caller Tunes purchase
• E-Top Up for all banks using DSSN code
• Transferring Airtime
• Checking Airtime Balance
• Borrowing Airtime
• Dynamic advert placement
• D-Direct

You can download the app from Play Store or direct link to source:

http://techrogers..com/2016/05/app-new-android-application-that-allows.html?m=0

mazaaa.. aikin ka na kyau fa
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by jamilkb(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2016
MuhdG:

Hahah.. cheesy ashe kana nan.. Naga ka manta damu,
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by jamilkb(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2016
MuhdG:

Ya blog din ka?
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
jamilkb:

Hahah.. cheesy ashe kana nan.. Naga ka manta damu,

ba wani faa..
ya kamata mu hadu faa.. har yanxu kana hostel ne??

nikam na share blog din.. sai na samu time, plus ina son .com domain
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by jamilkb(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2016
MuhdG:

ba wani faa..
ya kamata mu hadu faa.. har yanxu kana hostel ne??

nikam na share blog din.. sai na samu time, plus ina son .com domain
Wlh, ina hostel.. Ban numbar ka.

I tot adsense sunyi approving dinka
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by Nobody: 9:20am On May 18, 2016
jamilkb:

Wlh, ina hostel.. Ban numbar ka.

I tot adsense sunyi approving dinka
lol.. sunyi fa.. hehe

but bani da time din ne

here's ma number 0 9 0 5 5 2 6 1 9 3
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by FlySly05: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
lekjons:
anyone that can manage to snap a pic of your recharge card won't have much difficulty in typing the pin directly into his phone.. i think..

You don't get it do you. While you're busy touching your phone screen 20 times at least with the card in full glare on the other hand, someone has loaded your card with just 3 touch of their phone screen.
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by lekjons(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2016
FlySly05:

You don't get it do you. While you're busy touching your phone screen 20 times at least with the card in full glare on the other hand, someone has loaded your card with just 3 touch of their phone screen.
and you wouldn't suspect foul play if anyone is holding a phone around you while trying to load a recharge card..?? or you think the phone wouldn't need to be held at close proximity with the card before the app can detect it??

my thoughts though!
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by FlySly05: 12:00pm On May 18, 2016
lekjons:
and you wouldn't suspect foul play if anyone is holding a phone around you while trying to load a recharge card..?? or you think the phone wouldn't need to be held at close proximity with the card before the app can detect it??

my thoughts though!

Holding it at a distance of about 5ft with the camera zoomed in while you're engrossed with you tiny little card. Lol Tell me how many times you'd be looking over your shoulder.

1 Like

Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by Xtopher123(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2016
Hmm I still suspect the owners of this app, don't use it..

They can't steal your Airtime I split second as long as your internet is connected...

Use only when you internet is turned off else it's another way to scam
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by Godwin978(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
dose it work without turning data on?
Re: New Android App That Allow Users To Load Recharge Card With Just A Snap by daphid25(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2016
Lies everywhere lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With The Tecno K7 Spark / Nokia Sl3 Unlock Code By Brute Force - Fast Sl3 Unlocking Only For Professionals / PIC Of The Day!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.