Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,229 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Spot The Groom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spot The Groom (823 Views)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Groom by flinton(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2016
I stumbled upon this wedding pix on Facebook, I'm still finding it difficult differentiating the groom from the best man, plz help...

Re: Spot The Groom by mii4u(f): 7:31pm On May 17, 2016
The man on the left hand side.
Re: Spot The Groom by flinton(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2016
mii4u:
The man on the left hand side.
Hmmm, y do u say so?
Re: Spot The Groom by mii4u(f): 7:37pm On May 17, 2016
flinton:

Hmmm, y do u say so?

that's hos rightful position besides the bride tilted towards him
Re: Spot The Groom by greatgod2012(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2016
Don't bother yourself. The groom knows himself. The bride knows her groom.
Re: Spot The Groom by RiloKiley: 7:50pm On May 17, 2016
flinton:
I stumbled upon this wedding pix on Facebook, I'm still finding it difficult differentiating the groom from the best man, plz help...

The original idea of having a groomsman was to get an identical person that resembled the groom so that if demons came to take him away they would be confused on whom to carry.

These guys did a good job.

1 Like

Re: Spot The Groom by flinton(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2016
RiloKiley:

The original idea of having a groomsman was to get an identical person that resembled the groom so that if demons came to take him away they would be confused on whom to carry.

These guys did a good job.
Really

(1) (Reply)

When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal / Pregnant Women Lets Meet Here / Our Honey Moon Journey- Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.