Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Anyone Using The Konga Spaceship Warehouse Facility? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Using The Konga Spaceship Warehouse Facility? (824 Views)

Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Making Money Online...through The Konga Affiliate Program. / Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Using The Konga Spaceship Warehouse Facility? by Cozystuff(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2016
Please i'll like to know if anyone selling outside of lagos on Konga is using their spaceship logistics program. I'm an aspiring merchant outside lagos and i'm being told I can't sell unless I register with the third party warehouse. Has anyone else been informed about this or is currently using it. Please it's urgent
Re: Anyone Using The Konga Spaceship Warehouse Facility? by JessNigeria: 11:21pm On May 17, 2016
@Op... you can warehouse your product with us enabling you to sell on other platforms aside Konga. You can call or chat with us on 0818 1011 208 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Has Fallen Off The List Of "100 World Richest Men" / Business Plan And Proposal For Cashew Nuts Trading... Local And Export / The CEO OF A $1.2m Nigerian Company Has 17 Pieces Of Advice For Startup Founders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.