Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta (1224 Views)

Newly Built 2 Bedroom Flat, 3t/bt. Tiled althrough @olohunsogo Ibadan. #200k / Tiled road Fenced Gracias Estate,800k(3mths inst) in Ibeju-Lekki-full details / Neighbours Fight In Akwa-Ibom Because Of N300 Borehole Levy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2016
A two bedroom flat is available for lease at kempta housing estate spill over at idi aba.

House is with running water, tiles and rooms are big!!!

Price is 170, 000 for the first yr and 140, 000 for subsequent yrs.

slidewaxie@gmail.com
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by FastShipping: 7:58pm On May 17, 2016
Why not show pictures? I don't know why most rental, sales and leases on this section come with no pictures.

I have property in this area. Idi Aba/Olokuta axis to be precise. Don't be surprised if I get this property for someone close to me who is currently looking for a place in Abeokuta.

2 Likes

Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 17, 2016
Is there power?
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2016
FastShipping:
Why not show pictures? I don't know why most rental, sales and leases on this section come with no pictures.

I have property in this area. Idi Aba/Olokuta axis to be precise. Don't be surprised if I get this property for someone close to me who is currently looking for a place in Abeokuta.
lol... The pics issue is because av not visited the place again. It belongs to one of my clients and i involved directly in its construction. I have helped leased it out two yrs ago and I Jes received a call two days ago that the tenant has packed to his own house and he needs another tenant.

So, this is not abt me asking for a prepayment of a paltry 1k before seeing the apartment. I Jes didn't have time to go there now. But if there's a potential tenant, if I'm not around, I will direct him to the landlord directly.

If you like it, pay, if not, go. The only thing u got to loose is ur transport fare.

Thanks though... I understand your point

2 Likes

Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2016
odeotito:
Is there power?
grin grin the place no be new site Na.. It's already a town on its own. No bush around sef. There is anneasy transport from the gate of the estate to the house sef...
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by FastShipping: 11:18am On May 18, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
lol... The pics issue is because av not visited the place again. It belongs to one of my clients and i involved directly in its construction. I have helped leased it out two yrs ago and I Jes received a call two days ago that the tenant has packed to his own house and he needs another tenant.

So, this is not abt me asking for a prepayment of a paltry 1k before seeing the apartment. I Jes didn't have time to go there now. But if there's a potential tenant, if I'm not around, I will direct him to the landlord directly.

If you like it, pay, if not, go. The only thing u got to loose is ur transport fare.

Thanks though... I understand your point

Can you ask the landlord to take pictures and send it to you?

1 Like

Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2016
FastShipping:

Can you ask the landlord to take pictures and send it to you?
he doesn't even use a 'browsing' phone. If you want pics, wait till I have the time.

The main reason people worry abt this is because many agents ask u to pay 2k before they show u the building and if they dnt like it, the agent already made 2k.

Here, I'm not asking for a kobo- just take care of the transport...there's no way noone won't like the house. It has its separate mini veranda and all that. If u dnt like it, leave it, at least, you didn't lose any cash while hunting it
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by FastShipping: 5:41pm On May 18, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
he doesn't even use a 'browsing' phone. If you want pics, wait till I have the time.

The main reason people worry abt this is because many agents ask u to pay 2k before they show u the building and if they dnt like it, the agent already made 2k.

Here, I'm not asking for a kobo- just take care of the transport...there's no way noone won't like the house. It has its separate mini veranda and all that. If u dnt like it, leave it, at least, you didn't lose any cash while hunting it

I'm willing to wait till you get some pictures. The person is not around to look at it. I'm the person to decide and I'm 8000 miles away from Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2016
FastShipping:

I'm willing to wait till you get some pictures. The person is not around to look at it. I'm the person to decide and I'm 8000 miles away from Abeokuta.
now, ure talking. I am not a 'caretaker%, I just do this for my clients. When I am around, I will take pictures.

Thanks
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:38am On May 20, 2016
FastShipping:

here we are. I asked the son of the landlobto get me the pictures. The man has even renovated the whole place after the old tenants packed out..

And he even claimed he's about to start the fence...the gravel, sand and blocks, seen in the picture.

The new occupant will have to paint the rooms because he just replastered everywhere.

Also, only the sitting area, the kitchen and the toilet and bath are tiled. The rooms are not.

Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by FastShipping: 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
here we are. I asked the son of the landlobto get me the pictures. The man has even renovated the whole place after the old tenants packed out..

And he even claimed he's about to start the fence...the gravel, sand and blocks, seen in the picture.

The new occupant will have to paint the rooms because he just replastered everywhere.

Also, only the sitting area, the kitchen and the toilet and bath are tiled. The rooms are not.

I just asked someone to call you and check it out.

1 Like

Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:35pm On May 20, 2016
FastShipping:

I just asked someone to call you and check it out.
expecting
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by FastShipping: 1:10pm On May 29, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
expecting

He came but didn't like the place.
Re: Tiled, Borehole, Two Bedroom, Abeokuta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2016
FastShipping:

He came but didn't like the place.
he shld av said so. Thanks anyways.

(1) (Reply)

See What Lagos Could Look Like In 2050 (photos) / Turn Your Old Roof Into New Without Re-roofing / Castle Hillls Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.