Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest (1775 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Enemies Of Progress Will Call This Photoshop {photo Caption} / Do You Agree With This Photo Caption business Owners Are More Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by wins18(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
Hello nairalanders, this is a challenge.
How good are u in captioning photos or memes, I will start by adding mine first, vote with ur 'likes' oya let the game begin!
Re: Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by wins18(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2016
when u hear that fuel was hidden at the back of ur own house

Re: Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by Khd95(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
Abi when u have doctorate degree in plumbinggrin
Re: Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by wins18(m): 7:36am On May 18, 2016
I said ur own caption.
Re: Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by ettaetta(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2016
See What Happens When The Power Situation In The Country Keeps Getting Worse

Re: Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by wins18(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2016
hahahaha, best caption I have ever seen, keep it up bro
Re: Come Here And Drop Ur Funny Photo Caption Lets Know The Funniest by wins18(m): 5:23pm On May 18, 2016
that awkward moment snake is being interviewed by journalist about its relationship with nairaland mods, on why every topic about it... hits frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Very Tragic Accident At Fadeyi, Lagos - Corpses Littered Everywhere / See The BEAUTIFUL Snake I Killed Just Now / Breaking! Psg Completes Mbappe Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.