Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Music: Twist Berry – Lord Of Raba - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Twist Berry – Lord Of Raba (1114 Views)

Download Raba Raba MP3 – Upper X Ft M-honeyz Ft Texy / Download Raba Raba By Upper X Ft M-honeyz Ft Texy / Music : Dj Shabzy Ft Kiss Daniel X Sugarboy X Manarchy - Raba Refix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Twist Berry – Lord Of Raba by jameshype: 9:10pm On May 17, 2016

Many people still thinks Bellow barakat Omotola
aka twist berry should be titled the queen of rap
And empress of reggae music , after dropping her
club banging single last year titled FAST GYAL ,she won the heart of many, now she’s at it again, twist berry is dropping another hot banger titled Lord Of Raba , we all know money is popularly known as raba on the street , so this song is for the street abd working boys and girls.

The Lagos state university undergraduate Omotola
is studying English education and she’s in her 2nd
year. She has jumped on many mix tapes and trust
me she didn’t just murder king Kong she also
buried Olamide baddo on the who u EPP instrumental.

U can reach out to her on twitter @twistbarbian
On I.G @twistberry_LA_barbian.

Click Below to DownLoad

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/92850

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Ishe By Dboi / Dear Up & Coming Artists: 5 Reasons You Don't Need A Record Label To Blow / Solid J – Raggae Ragga Via Mymusicnigeria.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.