Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... (4525 Views)

FG Uncovers 925 Hard-to-fill Vacancies In Labour Market / The Life Of An Average Graduate In Nigeria / Certification Vs Masters: Which Is Hotter In Nigerian Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by kennywiz: 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
I'm a graduate in the labour market and I love to share, today I came across this site www.wijel.com and it seems promising. Am giving it try with high hopes and you might as well do the same. You can also share with others the ones you know just to help a brother out. cheers...

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by obongtunji: 9:49pm On May 17, 2016
You are a graduate yet you are using the word "Am"
It is very wrong please, you should be the one correcting such mistakes which has eaten deep into our system.
The correct word is "I am" if you must write it in short form then use "I'm"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by kennywiz: 9:56pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks bro, but I'll need to confirm that.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by 151487made(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2016
I'm( I am) is correct, un like Am. Am takes position of verb in a sentence. Brighter grammar will b gud for ur health.

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by pimpchi(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2016
151487made:
I'm( I am) is correct, un like Am. Am takes position of OBJECT in a sentence. Brighter grammar will b gud for ur health.
This guy gat no chill at all... LWKMD

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by kachi7021(m): 6:59am On May 18, 2016
All this grammar scrutiny is rubbish...what is important is to get the information that is passed

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by laprince(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2016
kachi7021:
All this grammar scrutiny is rubbish...what is important is to get the information that is passed

God bless you. Simply correction in love is ok. Not all these needless provocative corrections

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Millex(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2016
Abeg who the English scrutiny epp? Abeg leave mata for mathias.

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by ahmtech93(m): 2:52pm On May 18, 2016
151487made:
I'm( I am) is correct, un like Am. Am takes position of OBJECT in a sentence. Brighter grammar will b gud for ur health.
I am a graduate. 'Am' is in d position of predicate not object.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by raffydon1: 3:04pm On May 18, 2016
who 'am' help?....ITK too much for dis nairaland
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Valmesk(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2016
GST 101,Object versus Predicate,nawao
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 18, 2016
I think it's better the way they corrected him u pple might not fathom wot this little correction means to him/her

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by 151487made(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2016
ahmtech93:

I am a graduate. 'Am' is in d position of predicate not object.
U are right. Am is just Verb. Am is not an Object. Am can't fit into d position of object. We have "I am and Am l.
I am recording my settings.
Am I completely lacking in self discipline?.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by haywhy3000(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2016
obongtunji:
It is very wrong please, you should be the one correcting such mistakes which has eaten deep into our system.

I think we should b open to corrections wen d need is there. But d way we correct might also warrant correction in itself. I think it is important to say dt provocative correction is needless.

Cos we r graduate doesnt mean we cant make mistakes, meaning dt ur first statement was nt appropriate. pls endeavour to correct without assassinating d character next time.

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by MrMcJay(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2016
That was how they were correcting Dangote. When it was time to employ drivers for his trucks, they applied with their MSCs and Ph.Ds.

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by SlimGeek: 12:05am On May 19, 2016
151487made:

'am' is a verb actually.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by obongtunji: 5:06am On May 19, 2016
haywhy3000:

I think we should b open to corrections wen d need is there. But d way we correct might also warrant correction in itself. I think it is important to say dt provocative correction is needless.

Cos we r graduate doesnt mean we cant make mistakes, meaning dt ur first statement was nt appropriate. pls endeavour to correct without assassinating d character next time.

Noted sir and you are correct, we are not above mistake. Believe me I never meant to downgrade or assassinate anybody's character.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by joshrare(m): 6:06am On May 19, 2016
Millex:
Abeg who the English scrutiny epp? Abeg leave mata for mathias.
Why not mathayas?
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by SylarsMcQuins: 8:32am On May 19, 2016
Can sum1 just fckin explain what the site is about and stop all this shittt.
Y'all jst corrected the d dude, just move on.

Jesus...
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by SylarsMcQuins: 8:33am On May 19, 2016
Y'all jst corrected the dude, just move on.

Jesus...

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by kennywiz: 9:34am On May 19, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

Y'all jst corrected the dude, just move on.

Jesus...

I had the same question until I saw this -> "Wijel is a community where skilled people get job offer; Join now to get an offer. It's free!!!"

Also, this link might help you understand better www.wijel.com/how-wijel-works

Hope this helps...
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by issylarry(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2016
kennywiz:

I had the same question until I saw this -> "Wijel is a community where skilled people get job offer; Join now to get an offer. It's free!!!"

Also, this link might help you understand better www.wijel.com/how-wijel-works

Hope this helps...
U sound weak!
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by kennywiz: 12:19pm On May 19, 2016
issylarry:

U sound weak!

Weak You seem confused.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by issylarry(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
kennywiz:

Weak You seem confused.
After d whole argument
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 19, 2016
la click la bend tongue

outta thread grin grin
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by kennywiz: 1:43pm On May 19, 2016
What the hell is going on in here? Are we not 21st century creatures?

Come to think of it, many of us here speak n write error-filled whatever-lang-we-knw on a daily basis. Why can't you guys leave the grammar lesson for the lecture hall where it belong and focus on the point of the conversation? If you must correct someone, do it in a kind n respectful way as cultured people do.

Nawa 4 we blacks o…
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by archdon: 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
obongtunji:
Since nobody said it u're a Douchebag, he/she was just trying to help and u attacked him/her. Next time u feel the urge to say something do us all a favour keep it to urself u Simpleton
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
Learn how to make good money at your own leisure and comfort.. #Ask me how! Whatsapp: 07035449265

Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by obongtunji: 7:58pm On May 19, 2016
archdon:

Since nobody said it u're a Douchebag, he/she was just trying to help and u attacked him/her. Next time u feel the urge to say something do us all a favour keep it to urself u Simpleton

You don't have to call me name, but I think it shows who you are. I never attacked him, I was only trying to correct what is wrong, besides someone else said my choice of language was wrong and I apologised immediately. We are not here just to read stories or comments but also to learn a lot of things.
A friend of mine was marking WASSCE, English to be precise and you need to see what the student wrote. They wrote "to" as "2", "there" as "dia", "you" as "U" e.t.c
Write in such a way that people will learn how to write, speak in such a way that somebody will learn how to be an orator.
Once again I'm sorry, I never meant to downgrade or attack anybody, it is not in my nature.
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 19, 2016
Correction everywhere, even nairaland correction still dey, abeg na English lecture we dey? Make I beta know where to start na oo......
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 19, 2016
[quote author=Climaths post=45780066]Correction everywhere, even nairaland correction still dey, abeg na English lecture we dey? Make I beta know where to start na oo... Na work we come find here oo, nor be English we come learn. Mr and Mrs English lecturer..
Re: I'm A Graduate In The Labour Market And I Love To Share, Today I Came Across... by Millex(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2016
joshrare:

Why not mathayas?
Whatever rocks your boat sir.

Computer Science Students Need Industrial Training Jobs / Shell Police / Become A Distributor For Mimee Noodles/mc Nichols Without Paying N3million.