Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! (730 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / All You Need To Know About Mtn 2gb For 500 / The Truth About Mtn's Awuf4u Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! by Drgeek(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2016
Actually, I'm surprised. Seeing people posting about MTN duping them, this and that. This newly introduced MTN plans all works for me and for all the people I know and please I don't work for MTN o cos na curse I go take, but u people should stop destroying mtn's image (they might even think it's funny and joke with it) at least they have tried to satisfy we d customers with dis new cheap plans even if some people call it scamming it still works for me and and presently waiting till 12 am for #25 for 500mb.... even dis #1000 for 1.5 GB worked for me, so I don't understand why it doesn't work for others. And for the people that really got scammed I send my sincere apologies but it's a new plan so it has to have glitches. So people don't be discouraged when some people say that d plan is a scam o cos it has worked for me and 17 other living witnesses. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! by blayde(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
Are dey d only one that have glitches? Always in d habit Zapping credit balance like say na their money i take load.

Abeg make dem park well.
Re: Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! by donholy28(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2016
I no dey keep credit for my mtn sim...and last Sunday the card way i loaded and left 120 b4 morning i saw 45,I call customer care and while d call was still going on i checked again and saw 5...d agent said d 75 deduction was for music plus and canceled it but he said that d reason for collecting 40 is unknown and i should call in d next 24hrs...fools
Re: Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! by manutdadex(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2016
My normal plan was moved to a night plan... After days of complaining.. Still not resolved..and am calling ncc tomorrow...
Re: Mtn, Nairalanders And Their Stories About Mtn New Data Plans Duping! by Drgeek(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2016
Ehn.... Abeg gemme their no

(1) (Reply)

a / Zenith Bank Mobile App And How It Works / Please Recommend A Phone Around #25000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.