Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 (38829 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / Tecno L8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Cdave: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good question....i'll also like to know how long the battery lasts?

adibo:

Morning, please how many hours does it take to charge from 0 to 100 percent
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Piusman: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
So it has the same battery capacity as the l8
I expected it to be better sha
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by lafayette(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Download MTK Backup stock rom for Tecno L8 plus

http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/06/tecno-l8-plus-stock-rom.html?m=1
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by chuksp09(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
Can someone give a review of the gaming capabilities of this phone
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by lafayette(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
To all lovers of tweaked Android and users of Tecno L8 plus, here is TWRP recovery for Tecno L8 plus..

http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/06/twrp-recovery-3021-for-tecno-l8-plus.html?m=1
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by mosjames: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2016
Cdave:
Good question....i'll also like to know how long the battery lasts?

Battery can last for up to 60hrs on normal usage

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by BL3zzY(f): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
tecno no withe similar device and different names everyday,if them finish alphabet and digit i go no the next name dem go use then
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by lafayette(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
Check dis out... How to mak tecno l8 plus use data n obb files from external sd card

http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/07/how-to-make-tecno-l8-plus-use-data-and.html?m=1
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Mimisboygreat: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2016
TechLector:
been waiting for your comment... Give me your profile address let me link to it
Bro how much is tecno l8plus currently?
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by NightHawke: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Despite been very careful with this L8, the power button came off yesterday. Its still under warranty and believe Tecno will replace it.

The phone sometimes freezes after charging. Not sure if the battery been non removable is a plus.

Its the first time I am using a Tecno brand though.

The major plus has been the battery capacity of the L8(1GB RAM)

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by tsinepa: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is anybody having this same problem, my tecno L8 plusnow takes very long time to charge... Infact to increase 30% to 31% can take up to 30 minutes...
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2016
tsinepa:
Is anybody having this same problem, my tecno L8 plusnow takes very long time to charge... Infact to increase 30% to 31% can take up to 30 minutes...

Try in the following order.
1. Change USB cord, if no improvement
2. Try another 2A charger, if no improvement
3. Your charging port is bad, contact Carlcare

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by ModestGal(f): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
i dont watch movies,i dont play games,i dont do chats,i dont need a powerbank phone,jx a moderate battery,all i do is i browse and download books on ets,and i wana start taking pictures,nd i lov it whn d picture look very nice,not selfies,i hate front camera snapping, pls kindly recomend phone dat wil suit me,dp u think i shld buy d L8plus?how much pls
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Dandsome: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
ModestGal:
i dont watch movies,i dont play games,i dont do chats,i dont need a powerbank phone,jx a moderate battery,all i do is i browse and download books on ets,and i wana start taking pictures,nd i lov it whn d picture look very nice,not selfies,i hate front camera snapping, pls kindly recomend phone dat wil suit me,dp u think i shld buy d L8plus?how much pls

Trust me, the l8+ is just the best bet for you. Last time I checked it was N42k. Thanks to dollar. But believe me you will enjoy it.
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Mrluv(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
TechLector:
Without much esitation just after the launch of the Tecno L8 pahblet phone stucked with a mighty 5050 mAh battery, Tecno set to launch a re-modified version of the phone with name – Tecno L8 Plus. The Tecno L8 Plus offers double the RAM spotted on its predeccessor which translate to better performance with enhanced flexibility for multitasking. Other features spotted on the phone remains the same; same display size, mammoth battery pack, camera, internal storage and others.

Body & Display

The Tecno L8 Plus comes in a plastic body with curve edges for easy grip. The device has a dimension of 77.5 x 154 x 8.85 mm.

L8 Plus sports a 5.5-inch IPS display (720 x 1280 pixels) touchscreen raising expectation of great wide viewing angles and enhanced by a 267 ppi density resolution – still decent for a device like this.

Performance & Camera[/b]pls bro i just bought this tecno l8 plus from somebody and this is my first android phone.pls bro is the sim one mirco sim or normal sim cus i try both is not working and secondly when i switch on the flash light it is blue how can i turn it to white colour and how can i hard reset the phone i mean format through recovery and the last one which charger can i use to make it charge fast .pls don ignore my msg

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

A MediaTek Quad-Core processor clocking in at 1.3GHz runs the show on the Tecno L8. It offers a pair of 8.0MP rear camera with a led flash and a front facing snapper of just 2.0MP that may be of interest to some new selfie lover.

The smartphone has a built in storage of 16GB which can further be expanded up to 64GB using its microSD card slot. It also crams in 2GB of RAM that is reasonably fair for awesome performance.

[b]Connectivity, Sensor& Others

Connectivity options for the Tecno L8 include 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity, Accelerometer and Compass sensor. The phablet is accompanied by a large 5050mAh Li-Ion battery with fast charge support and an ultra power-saving mode.

credit: http://techlector.com/tecno-l8-plus-review-price-nigeria-kenya/
Re: Tecno L8 Plus - A Re-modified Version Of Tecno L8 by Mrluv(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
lafayette:
Download MTK Backup stock rom for Tecno L8 plus

http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/06/tecno-l8-plus-stock-rom.html?m=1
pls bro i just follow your link and root my tecno l8 plus but the problem am facing is i cant see super user and i cant delete the king root after rooting am think cus wen i want to install root checker to confirm the root i mistakely install king root again is that the reason why i cant delete the kingroot app again.i saw one app again purify can i delete dat too without affecting the root

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lumia 730 Captures Selfie With 1,151 People (Picture) / Please Help! How Can I Download A Movie From Fzmovie? / Meet New Nokia 3310 With 3G Network That Cost Around N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.