Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital (2805 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Starting A Low-capital Online Business: What You Should Look Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by martinsaba: 7:43am On May 18, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, if not mods do the needful.

Yesterday i went for and interview that i was invited for, i took the test and was told i did excellently well but wont be recommended for the job because I don't have the three years experience they are looking for.
This is the question i have been asking myself since then
1.How would the inexperienced get the desired experience when they are not given the opportunity to work?

2. How would the inexperienced get the desired experience needed if recruiters are looking out for experienced persons with minimum of 5 years experience and shouldn't be more than 28 years? am younger though
3. Didn't she peruse my CV well before sending me an invite?( i had to borrow N2000 to go the venue)

This had got me thinking and i made up my mind that having a business is the only way out in this our dear country Nigeria.
This where i need your help Nairalanders.
What kind of business will some one start with N35,000 to Survive.

your honest contributions will be highly appreciated. Because i am tired of job hunting without any positive result.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by martinsaba: 7:58am On May 18, 2016
VIEWS INCREASING YET NO COMMENT, HABA
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by tboibamz: 8:09am On May 18, 2016
have been carrying out research on importation and sales of used phones for a while now though am yet to find anything concrete.

everyone everywhere has this or that we e-book for sale.they boast of making millions from business yet they want to make one or two thousand from ebook.

maybe someone who had been through this might be of help.

2 Likes

Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by servicegiver: 8:59am On May 18, 2016
Here is my honest view from personal experience;

Look for a genuine online business with the model that ensures you earn consistent passive income, give your time to it.

Use the money you have to promote/advertise your business.

I assure you, if you follow my advise, there is no way you will not become happy in the end. By the way, do you know that there are over 20M Nigerians using the internet today? This is a clue or insight into what awaits you if you decide to venture into online business.

Here are the advantages of running an online business;

1. You do not require a shop/paying rent
2. The entire world is your market place
3. Targeting your customers is relatively easier
4. You are assured of earning passive income on autopilot
5. Its relatively easier to set up an run
6. No experience is required
7. Risk of losing money/investment minimal
8. Very minimal capital is required
9. You become your own boss just like that
10. Work smart and the money will keep flowing
and lots more

These tips are shared from my experience...this is exactly what I do for a living.

Challenge yourself, make the right choice and decide to take your destiny into your hands today.

1 Like

Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by martinsaba: 9:29am On May 18, 2016
servicegiver:
Here is my honest view from personal experience;

Look for a genuine online business with the model that ensures you earn consistent passive income, give your time to it.

Use the money you have to promote/advertise your business.

I assure you, if you follow my advise, there is no way you will not become happy in the end. By the way, do you know that there are over 20M Nigerians using the internet today? This is a clue or insight into what awaits you if you decide to venture into online business.

Here are the advantages of running an online business;

1. You do not require a shop/paying rent
2. The entire world is your market place
3. Targeting your customers is relatively easier
4. You are assured of earning passive income on autopilot
5. Its relatively easier to set up an run
6. No experience is required
7. Risk of losing money/investment minimal
8. Very minimal capital is required
9. You become your own boss just like that
10. Work smart and the money will keep flowing
and lots more

These tips are shared from my experience...this is exactly what I do for a living.

Challenge yourself, make the right choice and decide to take your destiny into your hands today.

Thanks, i appreciate, i will research more on that.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by biznus: 9:31am On May 18, 2016
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by martinsaba: 10:26am On May 18, 2016
biznus:
someone in asaba to start a business with should reach me via jack4oma@gmail.com

what kind of business
2ndly, you should have created another thread na
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by biznus: 10:32am On May 18, 2016
martinsaba:

what kind of business
2ndly, you should have created another thread na
okay I'll create one. Any viable sme in asaba...I'm also in your shoes
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by martinsaba: 10:56am On May 18, 2016
biznus:
okay I'll create one. Any viable sme in asaba...I'm also in your shoes
GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by biznus: 11:08am On May 18, 2016
martinsaba:
GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH
Amen
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by CnCstore: 12:59pm On May 18, 2016
Contact me if you can sell clothings and handbags, I have a great deal for you.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by martinsaba: 1:06pm On May 18, 2016
CnCstore:
Contact me if you can sell clothings and handbags, I have a great deal for you.
your number pls
text me please 08061271101
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by Ned4delux(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
martinsaba:
Good day Nairalanders,
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, if not mods do the needful.

Yesterday i went for and interview that i was invited for, i took the test and was told i did excellently well but wont be recommended for the job because I don't have the three years experience they are looking for.
1.How would the inexperienced get the desired experience when they are not given the opportunity to work?

2. How would the inexperienced get the desired experience needed if recruiters are looking out for experienced persons with minimum of 5 years experience and shouldn't be more than 28 years? am younger though
3. Didn't she peruse my CV well before sending me an invite?( i had to borrow N2000 to go the venue)

This had got me thinking and i made up my mind that having a business is the only way out in this our dear country Nigeria.

your honest contributions will be highly appreciated. Because i am tired of job hunting without any positive result.

As for the bolded, From my own point of view i believe any business you can successfully start with any amount and makes an interest equal to initial capital in just three months is a good business. And that's how the profit margin continues on and on. Do me a mail on [email]ned4delux@gmail.com[/email] and i will give you details. Note you are not buying any E book from me or paying a dim either. Its a simple and dedicated online business you can do completely on your own with less than 20mins of your time daily on the internet.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by biznus: 2:29pm On May 18, 2016
Ned4delux:
[color=#006600][/color]

As for the bolded, From my own point of view i believe any business you can successfully start with any amount and makes an interest equal to initial capital in just three months is a good business. And that's how the profit margin continues on and on. Do me a mail on [email]ned4delux@gmail.com[/email] and i will give you details. Note you are not buying any E book from me or paying a dim either. Its a simple and dedicated online business you can do completely on your own with less than 20mins of your time daily on the internet.

Don't promote shady investments like
betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary
options, and cryptocurrencies on
Nairaland.

which one is one coin
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by winivogue: 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
tboibamz:
have been carrying out research on importation and sales of used phones for a while now though am yet to find anything concrete.

everyone everywhere has this or that we e-book for sale.they boast of making millions from business yet they want to make one or two thousand from ebook.

maybe someone who had been through this might be of help.

Chat me up and I will direct u on every step u need for the importation. Free of chat. Chat me up on whatsapp. Check my number on my signature
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by winivogue: 2:40pm On May 18, 2016
martinsaba:
Good day Nairalanders,

I will advice u buy very solid flat office shoes and take it to offices and sell. Look for people that sell wholesale and buy from them. With time when u ha up to 100k call me and I will direct u how how to start importing on ur own.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by tboibamz: 4:55pm On May 18, 2016
winivogue:

Chat me up and I will direct u on every step u need for the importation. Free of chat. Chat me up on whatsapp. Check my number on my signature

thanks and God bless you.

didn't see your mobile on your signature but I tried sending an email. I hope it delivers.

if there's another way I could get your number, I'll be glad to.thanks again have it
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by corpROYAL(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2016
martinsaba:
Good day Nairalanders,

Go to aba onitcha and buy shoe and clothing with little you have. Find a close by market in you base and spread your mart. Believe me in the next 3month if you have habit of saving, you will thank God for this idea. Dont be afraid to start small that is one of the secret of business. Let say your capital is more than that l could have give you another option
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by Exxkay(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2016
You can venture into Business Center ( Typesetting, Printing, E-mailing, Online Registration etc ) very Lucrative

Look for Tertiary Institution or Student environment to start it up, you might not necessarily start up your own due to the small cash with you, but you can look for someone into the business or someone doing something similar, by speaking with the person to manage with him/her...

Don't accept to work under such person and get paid, rather look for someone that is into such business and need partner to share a shop with.

thou its not easy getting someone, but you can try searching first, and also at long run bear it in mind that you will later vacate the place and establish your own place, because of some reasons and some kind attitude such person may rise up later when you are successfully doing well....

If you dont like this, then there are many other business you can venture into, just keep making your research..

Thanks
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by osca234: 9:11pm On May 18, 2016
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by clems93(m): 12:42am On May 19, 2016
Well I must say that all the ideas listed here are great, but no one mentioned the network marketing business that has been helping many for years. Contact me for more details on how to spot out a good network marketing business and make it fast and easy.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by winivogue: 5:32am On May 19, 2016
I will suggest u look for people that sell wholesale shoes esp ladies office flat shoes cos people buy it a lot. Look for a very solid one and buy. Take them to offices and sell. If u are a good marketer u will sell all in a week. Then wen u have up to 100k just chat me up and I will direct u on how to import on ur own.
If u don't know where to buy the solid shoes just contact me and I will tell you. If u need my help send me a mail to this email. Winivoque@gmail.com

martinsaba:
Good day Nairalanders,

Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by winivogue: 5:35am On May 19, 2016
tboibamz:

thanks and God bless you.

didn't see your mobile on your signature but I tried sending an email. I hope it delivers.

if there's another way I could get your number, I'll be glad to.thanks again have it
send me a direct mail to this email winivoque@yahoo.com.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by winivogue: 5:38am On May 19, 2016
osca234:
@ Winivogue i will like to have ur whatsapp number too...pls am interested in the shoe business. Mine is 08081215132

OK I will send u a message on whatsapp
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by Chigorkizz(m): 5:43am On May 19, 2016
Am also in your shoe o.planning to start female shoe biz.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by wealthinfos(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2016
Now you will hit the street very hard to face the reality of life after campus. I will introduce you to a business that will earn you millions for life and you can do this business on full or part time bases from home or any office. it's called Real Estate Consultancy business. I have carefully put down my years of experience in this business in a book titled "Real Estate Wealth". Anybody can take advantage of this high powered knowledge base info material via: www.realestatewealth247..com

I will see you at the top!

#Wealthinfos

Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by wealthinfos(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2016
I will introduce you to a business that will earn you millions for life and you can do this business on full or part time bases from home or any office. it's called Real Estate Consultancy business. YOU DONT NEED ANY STARTUP CAPITAL. All you will need is my guide. I have carefully put down my years of experience in this business in a book titled "Real Estate Wealth". Anybody can take advantage of this high powered knowledge base info material via: www.realestatewealth247..com

#Wealthinfos

Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by fweshh(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2016
wealthinfos:
I will introduce you to a business that will earn you millions for life and you can do this business on full or part time bases from home or any office. it's called Real Estate Consultancy business. YOU DONT NEED ANY STARTUP CAPITAL. All you will need is my guide. I have carefully put down my years of experience in this business in a book titled "Real Estate Wealth". Anybody can take advantage of this high powered knowledge base info material via: www.realestatewealth247..com

#Wealthinfos
Sir, am a freelance graphic designer and printer based in PH, is there any way i can be of service to you? thanks.
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by tboibamz: 9:32am On May 19, 2016
winivogue:
send me a direct mail to this email winivoque@yahoo.com.

okay.I just did.is it winivoque or winivogue?

thanks
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by winivogue: 11:22am On May 19, 2016
tboibamz:

okay.I just did.is it winivoque or winivogue?

thanks

winivoque@gmail.com
Re: Small Business Someone Can Start With Low Capital by clems93(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2016
Another area you should look into is the network marketing business. It encompasses consultancy, marketing and sales. Many phases of life are now keying into the realities of the network marketing business opportunity. To know more about this, simply inbox me on Clemsonlinestore@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Puts Limits On ATM Withdrawal. / Solar Power As A Solution To The Power Crisis / Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.