Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji (1438 Views)

Charly Boy And Daughter Dominique In Fierce New Photos / Burna Boy And Davido To Join 2face's Nationwide Protest / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Orikinla(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2016
“I was a tomboy. I had three brothers right behind me. My sisters were too busy with themselves –you know how elder sisters are. I played football on the street,” Genevieve told me. She also used to engage in fistfights with the boys who lived in her compound. “I got into a fight with a neighbor of mine who was a boy and I beat him up… I was six years old. We were mates and he was fat. He definitely asked for it and he got it,” she said.

Read the exclusive interview with the Nollywood diva by Uzodinma Iweala, the Harvard scholar and son of Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Nigeria's former Minister of Finance on
http://totnaija..com.ng/2016/05/i-was-tom-boy-genevieve-nnaji.html

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Nobody: 9:27am On May 18, 2016
So undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Jazzlite: 9:30am On May 18, 2016
now she probably loves gals.
HateU2:
So undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Nobody: 9:37am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
now she probably loves gals.
wat's dis one saying undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Jazzlite: 9:39am On May 18, 2016
you might be useful 2 ha.

HateU2:
wat's dis one saying undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Nobody: 9:41am On May 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
you might be useful 2 ha.

bet, I don't do girls undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Jazzlite: 9:43am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
bet, I don't do girls undecided

1 Share

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Nobody: 10:09am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Jazzlite post=45729896][/quote]Are u a gay undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Jazzlite: 10:11am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
Are u a gay undecided

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Nobody: 10:22am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=Jazzlite post=45730769][/quote]

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Jazzlite: 10:47am On May 18, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=45731116][/quote]

no be yer matey

Re: I Was A Tom Boy And Had Fistfights With Boys. - Geneviève Nnaji by Orikinla(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2016
Babes who were tom boys make the best lovers.
Now, I know that Genny did not want to marry the father of her 22 year old daughter, because she was the one that laid the boy and walked away.grin

(1) (Reply)

Fathers' Day: Flavour Shares Photos With His Two Daughters / Popular Nollywood Child Star Actor Looks Almost Unrecognizable 15 Years After (P / Angela Okorie Called A Cheap Prostitute For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.