Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before (4328 Views)

Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Engagement: Never Seen Before Photos / Fan Tattoos Davido's DMW LOGO On His Back (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2016
We look at our celebrities and we all have that inner desire to look and be like them..

If you like hate one..you just have to agree with me that you dey feel dem ..

But one thing is common to almost all of them..(almost ooh).. And is that is the fact that they were all once broke..and very ugly..

So if you are ugly now.. Don't be mad because you are just broke..

No one is ugly..we just broke..
So come and sit down..if you want to be inspired ..be..if you want to catch fun..catch..Oyo lowa..

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2016
Starting with za females..

Ladies first..

Or instead

Males first..

The able don baba j

And his sons

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2016
The local rappers..

Phyno and badoo.

Reminisce is still looking like a throw back..so if you want his pic..Google it.

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:46am On May 18, 2016
The smash hit makers..

Lol

Patoranking sha .

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2016
The legends..

Wizkid is for ever cute..yes am a guy and I said it..am not gay (I have a huge crush on sandoski)

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2016
Pls where do we place this ones?.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2016
The real rapper.. Abi it was before sha..

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by wilybebsy(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2016
Nobody is ugly they are just broke grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2016
The comedians..

For me a.y won with flawless victory...

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2016
Our international guests of honour.. grin

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2016
Now the ladies... cool grin

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2016
International guest of honour

My able friend..

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2016
And the overall winner..in both categories..

Naughtynaughty
Sandoski
Hateu2
Vivaciousvivi

The able queens of nairaland...
I dedicate this to you..

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 10:13am On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:

Naughtynau.ghty
Sandmoski
Hatmeu2
Vivici.ousvivi

I dedicate this to you..
i disagree. Tiwa's family are rich even b4 she joined d industry. It's just make-up things u can attribute this to not being broke

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Winna01(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2016
all I know is that we are not ugly just temporarily broke
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
i disagree. Tiwa's family are rich even b4 she joined d industry. It's just make-up things u can attribute this to not being broke
angry sad any one..she looking fugly with a capital fug
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 10:28am On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:
angry sad any one..she looking fugly with a capital fug
C'mon be nice nah cheesy. We ar all ugly oo
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by andreernest28(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2016
poverty bad sha,just few of our own where really feed with a silver spoon
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
C'mon be nice nah cheesy. We ar all ugly oo

You ugly?.. Oh pls..let the ugly ones talk.but you..no..no.
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by sinaj(f): 11:06am On May 18, 2016
Okon Lagos nd Tiwa finish work cheesy

Make I cme do de make money jare, weda I go fine small grin
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 11:17am On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:

Naughtynaughty
Sandoski
Hateu2
Vivaciousvivi

I dedicate this to you..

Dis gal too fine....

*Money dey make person fine ooo... I go make am

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 11:23am On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:
The legends..

Wizkid is for ever cute..yes am a guy and I said it..am not gay (I have a huge crush on sandoski)

cheesycheesy

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:

You ugly?.. Oh pls..let the ugly ones talk.but you..no..no.
U tink say I fine! I laff in ibo oo grin
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 18, 2016
Nawa o I get hope no be small
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Chestar5(f): 1:00pm On May 18, 2016
Okon lagos imeh bishop Jesu!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by nuelzy: 1:05pm On May 18, 2016
am crushing on timaya's swag like hell....call me gay pls#who cares

but...wait...dat rekardo banks throwback funny die gringrin...be like castrated cow....money good o..niggah looking fresh now

phyno sef wan take style resemble hanks anuku gringrin

abeg where orezi keep im dracula teeth nw...even d nose sef be like whistle grin....

i dont know why i look like flavour...somehow...e remain to add small body and six packs grin

its good tuface sticked to molo haircut...hairs neva really fitted him grin

imeh bishop...once a clown grincheesy

neva liked wizkid....so no comments

even a shadow was brighter dan ice prince den gringrin

patoranking wan fix nepa pole for head grincheesy....mah niggah grin

psquare dem chest be like were dem dig grave grin

olamide still no change like dat...still dsame back to back grin

korede bello sef....u no too fine joor.... lipsrsealed #girls nd gays go attack grincheesy

finally...don baba jay....so when u said u re 31 sir
..was it before or nowgrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Amberon11: 1:50pm On May 18, 2016
Everyone has a "before" and "after"
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Perfecttouch(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:
The comedians..

For me a.y won with flawless victory...
see okon looking like hungry squirrel
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by MilesLamar(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2016
grin shocked okon o
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2016
HateU2:
U tink say I fine! I laff in ibo oo grin
wait..shey u were female now now?.. What happened?..
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by TheMascot(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

cheesycheesy

Kneels down..

Plucks aloe vera..

Plays background music "mosquito killer- small doctor...

Sandoski plix and plix would u be my official naira land bae?..
Re: Celebrities Throw Back Pics You Have Never Seen Before by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
TheMascot:

Kneels down..

Plucks aloe vera..

Plays background music "mosquito killer- small doctor...

Sandoski plix and plix would u be my official naira land bae?..

OMG..... M blushing.....

*whispers into his ears , Are you a Pilotgringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurt Bae's Kourtney Jorge Poses Nude For Gold Glitter Shoot / T-boss Kissing Her Godson - Harmless Or Child Abuse / Actress, Tayo Sobola Steps Out In See-through Outfit, Nkechi React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.