Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

N150,000 Minimum Guranteed Income With An Initial Investment Of N50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N150,000 Minimum Guranteed Income With An Initial Investment Of N50,000 (488 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N150,000 Minimum Guranteed Income With An Initial Investment Of N50,000 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 18, 2016
Hello NLers,

Considering the current situation in the country now, it is vital that we figure out ways to make ends meet in a more effective manner.

The issue of how to make money is not a strange topic to Nigerians. However what many look for these days is an easy way out. They want to know the easiest way to make money without investing a single kobo. Unfortunately there is no such thing as easy money. To make money you must spend money.

So if N50,000 is too much money for you to invest then I suggest you move on and find something else.

I will assume that you already have the following in place. If you dont then go and find how you would get those things in place.

A domain name
Web Hosting
An Autoresponder Account
And of course N50,000

I will give some time for those in the house who dont have these yet to get them in place. If you dont know how to get them, please use Google. There is a lot of free information out there. Just search for it.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Sinking In N3.7tn Bad Debts / MTN Agrees To Pay N333bn Over 3years / With N1500 Own A Customized Website For Your Team,business And Family In 30mins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.