Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

African Booty Scratcher - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / African Booty Scratcher (1130 Views)

African Parents Put On Blast In Hilarious Short Comedy ‘african Booty Scratcher' / Have You Seen The African Booty Scratcher Trailer? It Needs Some Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Booty Scratcher by Sadim007(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2016
I found this yesterday and I felt you guys would like it. Its basically a show that needs to be aired via donation on kickstarter.

This is a story about a Nigerian family in America struggles to balance giving their son a better life with ensuring he maintains their traditional values.
The producers of African B**ty Scratcher need your help! This seed money will help us produce additional content and raise the awareness we need to get this show on a major network. Our first priority is to create a hilarious show, but we also want to help viewers look beyond traditional stereotypes and show that the African immigrant story is universally relatable. Finally, we put a lot of thought into the title of the teaser, ‘African Booty Scratcher.’ Nearly every immigrant from the continent can relate to being called that name, and we are excited to take something negative and use it in a positive way.

Please tell lindaikeji, bellanaija, don dorobuchi, rita domincs basically all our beautiful people of art and media to help bring this show to life..

Check out the trailer
https://ksr-video.imgix.net/projects/2386053/video-664966-h264_high.mp4

(1) (Reply)

Watch Movies And Wrestling Channels Live Online, / Am I The Only One Who Hasn't Watched Black Panther? / Desperate Housewives!! Please keep me up to date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.