Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,858 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) (55877 Views)

Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It / Six-Foot Python Killed At A Cemetery In Ghana / See The Long Python Killed By My Cousins This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by irisola(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2016
only fulani can kill this cool my yoruba people will flee for their lifes
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:28pm On May 18, 2016
ladyF:
Make una kontinu angry By the time snakes go extinct and our food chain is distorted, una eye go clear!

Say NO to animal brutality. angry angry angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
madam why wont we kill them?
Besides snakes are not threatened species,their status on the IUAUA chart is "Least Concern" ... so they are least likely to go extinct.. so forget" I go kill any snake wey I see! Gbam!!!

Its CaptainEColeJnr again grin grin grin
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by 18SNVL: 2:28pm On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2016
sometimes i wonder y they rush to kill all these snakes anyhow,i wish we had animal control centers these snake is supposed to be in the zoo nw.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by wtfCode: 2:35pm On May 18, 2016
This is what they're supposed to be doing(hunting) than killing innocent people.
Devilish humanbeings!!

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2016
Bayelsans worship snakes oh.... Why una kill their god.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by glossy6(f): 2:38pm On May 18, 2016
Thank God they killed snake and not human beings this time around.

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by 18SNVL: 2:42pm On May 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by victorazy(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2016
kaka74:

Fa nwa ya anwa eke idemili etigbuo fa btw nwanne I bu onye idemili?

Mba!
Abum n'nwa Biafra
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2016
MadCow1:
So Fulani herdsmen are now killing our Snakes? angry

Very funny of u.
Are u a wailer?
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Dollipsejay(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2016
Scholes00:
Nairaland has indeed been a big Negative influence and disappointment on so many levels.

* Promoting and fanning the flames of ethnic chauvinism and bigotry in Nigeria
* Promoting Animal cruelty as well as the hunting, killing and extinction of Nigerian wildlife
* Promoting and encouraging the loose immoral lifestyles of "CeleYeyebrities"

In my own opinion, Nairaland needs to re-evaluate its priorities and contribute more meaningfully to our society.
I know an angry mod might delete this comment, and ban me for speaking my mind.... Yes, it has gotten that bad.
you are right.. it has lost it focus and it is now something else
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by gbishman: 2:57pm On May 18, 2016
All this herds men, everything they kill
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2016
kenonze:
Gigantic Snake Killed By Fearless Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa

This is one the benefit of mutual respect /relationship having Fulani herdsmen around.
LOL
I'm not surprised, Bayelsa people dey worship Snakes. Is Timaya in the House?

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by wacoj(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2016
But MUST they kill something?
I have this believe that Fulani boys are so eager to kill.

Well This is what they should be killing if at all they must kill not humans!
In anycase, we still no wan them for Igbo land at all at all especially Aba.
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Abee79(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2016
Biko, they should continue killing snakes instead of . . .
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by nextstep(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2016
kenonze:

This is one the benefit of mutual respect /relationship having Fulani herdsmen around.
LOL

I really doubt that the two benefits of having Fulani herdsmen around - cattle and killing snakes - outweighs the nuisance some of them are being in their host communities.

Afterall, people in Yenagoa have been raising their own meat and killing their own pythons for centuries now, thank you very much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by kedunaija(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2016
omo see snake, but see meat as well
http://nigeriantrends.com.ng
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2016
OP how did you get this picture and who confirmed the killing of the snake by herdsmen?
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 3:22pm On May 18, 2016
Michaelgates:
I thought they said alll heardsmen are evil?
oh he killed a snake that could kill his animals

Let's praise him as the saviour of the world and universe
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by claremont(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2016
I have some free time on my hands today, so here goes.

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by DedeNkem: 3:55pm On May 18, 2016
The fulani terrorists are also killing animals!
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 18, 2016
This is what they should be killing and not human beings
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2016
perhaps, their initial plan was to kill someone, before CONFUSION was placed upon them by the snap arrival of that reptile(snake) for them to exterminate.
on the other hand, I have this creed that this set of entities are still honing their abilities (killing). I only pray that the Spirit of the good Lord would arrest them and give'em a heart of change.
*Drops Mic And Walks Away*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2016
pink67:
#snake not sake...
so you can't recognise it's a typo error probably from the auto correct app. Or na only you sabi book pass?
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2016
sixtus3606:
perhaps, their initial plan was to kill someone, before CONFUSION was placed upon them by the snap arrival of that reptile(snake) for them to exterminate.
on the other hand, I have this creed that this set of entities are still honing their abilities (killing). I only pray that the Spirit of the good Lord would arrest them and give'em a heart of change.
*Drops Mic And Walks Away*
lols

1 Like

Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
claremont:
I have some free time on my hands today, so here goes.
wetin this one mean? Abi you no sabi say plenty nairaland girls here na oloshos
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by fromnigeria(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
Nairaland and Python.

If this is gigantic. What will you say if you see gigantic.
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2016
kenonze:
ythons
LOL

These 'fearless' fulanis like to kill. After pythons gods of the riverine people guess what next they will be killing. . Bayelsans.
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by blacq2009(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2016
kenonze:

LOL
Op, if you say this in Enugu, you'll get killed like a python.
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by CodeHouse: 4:28pm On May 18, 2016
Thank God Fulani herdsman no kill people
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
psiphon - team Biafra !!!
Re: Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2016
can't they just go about their normal routine without killing. this is #cruelty_to_animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture / Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.