Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role (453 Views)

Nicknames Of Teams Playing In Russia 2018 / Ordega: Playing In 4 World Cups Helped Me Play In Leagues On 4 Continents / 6 Football Players Who Died While Playing In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by sportman117: 3:42pm On May 18, 2016
Wayne Rooney insists he is willing to permanently give up his role as the spearhead of Manchester United's forward line to move into a midfield berth.

Rooney won the man-of-the-match award for his influential display in midfield during United's 3-1 win against Bournemouth on Tuesday and is keen to keep that role in the future. [url]naijabet.com[/url]

Aware that he is no longer the same bundle of energy that burst onto the Premier League stage as a teenage striker with Everton, the 30-year-old has impressed in a deeper midfield role under United manager Louis van Gaal in recent months.

Some pundits wondered whether Rooney might take the move into midfield as a snub, but the United and England captain believes the switch could be a major benefit in the twilight of his...................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2016/05/18/rooney-happy-to-be-playing-in-midfield-role/

Re: Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by ever811(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2016
yeah..and I think he did better there..
Re: Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by sportman117: 5:15pm On May 18, 2016
ever811:
yeah..and I think he did better there..

confident is what he need..............which he have already
Re: Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by thesicilian: 6:18pm On May 18, 2016
I am a die hard Liverpool fan, so it goes without saying that I hate Man U with a passion; but the way Rooney has remained dedicated as and loyal to Man U is something that has always made me look at him with admiration. Rooney would man the goal post if his coach asks him to. He's one of the last loyalists remaining, with the likes of Gerrard, Lampard and now Terry (?) gone...
Re: Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by binhozie(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
This guy should be on the wing or the bench jare that's the only place their is space for him England should not scatter the mildfield that has produced fluid football of late. only wilshere should come into that mildfield, Rooney wing or kane s sub
Re: Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by khattab02: 10:48pm On May 18, 2016
Happy to give it up? when he has just four goals to catch Bobby Charlton in all time goal scorer for United?? He and Van Gaal must have played the Joker on Man united and Man United fans when he promised 25 goals last season!

He and Van Gaal are not serious!!!
Re: Rooney Happy To Be Playing In Midfield Role by sportman117: 11:03am On May 19, 2016
thesicilian:
I am a die hard Liverpool fan, so it goes without saying that I hate Man U with a passion; but the way Rooney has remained dedicated as and loyal to Man U is something that has always made me look at him with admiration. Rooney would man the goal post if his coach asks him to. He's one of the last loyalists remaining, with the likes of Gerrard, Lampard and now Terry (?) gone...

Terry has sign another one year contract with Chelsea,get the full gist here [url]click www.9jabet.com [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: CAF Bans Giwa, Four Others For 5 Years / Super Eagles Rises Up In FIFA Ranking / FIFA President Pictured With Nff's Head Of Women Football Ruth David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.