Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... (458 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 3:49pm On May 18, 2016
If you had a Chanel bag, would you fill it with sweet wrappers, a squashed chewing gum, 'pupu-ed' pampers and a handful of dirty tissues?

The content of your website/blogsite should be top class - precise, brand projected and easy; don’t fill it with waffle and useless information.

• Professionally Developed Back-end
• Beautifully Designed Front-end
• Mobile-friendliness on all mobile devices
• 99.9% Uptime Hosting Plan (your site as your 'Global office' must be available 24/7)
• Basic SEO Implementation (FREE)
• Graphics Design Banner (FREE)
• 2-month Website Maintenance (FREE) – T & C apply
• Social Media Set-up (FREE)
• 1,000 real targeted twitter followers (FREE) T & C apply
• Security Set-up against hackers (FREE)

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2347034711141 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com/web

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 4:18pm On May 18, 2016
At UMS WEB SOLUTIONS, we focus on building Websites that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our web solutions provides clients with strong physical presence online.

Unique designs
Free Domain name
SEO-optimsed site
Mobile Friendly Layout
Hack-proof Security
24/7 Uptime,
Quick Support,
99.9% Reliable hosting
1 - month FREE Maintenance
FREE Social Media Account Set-up
Graphic Design Banner

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com/web | BBM Channel

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 4:33pm On May 18, 2016
We take your business/brand value to a whole new level with massive promotions on following platforms.

Radio/TV Plugins
Twitter Trending
Social Media Management
FB Marketing
Google Adwords
Blogs Syndication
PR/Sponsor Stories

Contact: UMS Promotions | +234818728339 | BBM: 5C3ABB44| Website: www.ultramediasolution.com/media

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by thesicilian: 6:20pm On May 18, 2016
How much? minimum price pls
Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 4:55pm On May 19, 2016
thesicilian:
How much? minimum price pls
Thanks for your interest on UMS solution Packages. please,kindly give us your number or e-mail address so we can contact you.
Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 12:55pm On May 24, 2016
Most businesses/brands owners think online identity is ONLY flourishing through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ etc and then ask, 'do we still need a website'? Capital YES!

Click to read '7 Reasons Why Your Business/Brand Needs A Professional Website NOW!' www.ultramediasolution.com/7-reasons-business-website/

Without a proper online presence, you would be loosing out on wonderful opportunities to connect with your audience/potential customers/market.

To make your brand stand out of the crowd with a professional identity, you definitely need to invest in getting yourself a true gift of online promotion — in the form of a website.

We implement advanced web solutions without burning your pocket

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 23B0B71 , 59161980 l Website : ultramediasolution.com/web | BBM Channel
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ultramediasolutions/

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
You think it is only Konga or Jumia that can have customers making payments online after purchasing goods and services?

Mbanu....Rara oo...babu.....for where!!

You too can have a fully functional e-commerce/e-store website with highly secured payment gateway integrated and money goes directly into your account.

Secure Payment Gateway for easy online payment with credit & Debit cards
USA-based hosting with 99.9% uptime.
1-month FREE Promotions to drive traffic to your e-commerce website.
Free listing of website on certain directories and Google.
Many customized email addresses.
Beautiful website Aesthetic.
Mobile friendly e-commerce.
Shopping Cart and Checkout.
Search Engine Optimized Stores.

Impressive? We not done yet...

check out more features & Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

http://ultramediasolution.com/ecommerce-development

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com

1 Share

Re: Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question.... by UltraMediaNg: 11:01am On May 31, 2016
This is the Question most are asking and want to know about e-commerce…

How does a PAYMENT GATEWAY WORKS for my e-commerce website - In simple terms, how do i get my money when customer pay on my site?

This is what happens every time someone makes an online purchase:

· The customer is prompted to enter their payment details on the merchant’s website. The details are encrypted by the customer’s browser (normally through Secure Socket Layer or SSL) and sent to the merchant’s server.

· The details to the payment gateway adding another layer of encryption.

· Once the payment gateway receives the details, it then sends them to the payment processor used by the merchant account provider.

· The payment processor forwards the transaction details to the card association (VISA, MASTERCARD etc) which then contacts the customer’s card issuer.

· The card issuer will receive an authorization request and will send a reply based on whether the transaction should proceed or not. If the customer has enough credit in their account and the security details are correct, the card issuer will authorize the transaction. If not, it will give a code that will explain the rejection.

· The payment gateway receives the card issuer’s response and relays it as a relevant message on the merchant’s website….GBAM, money enter merchant account.

As web professionals, we will enlighten you on the best features and functionalities of an e-commerce website.

Get in touch!

UMS Web Solutions | Web Design | Web Development | Web Maintenance | SEO | e-commerce | Mobile Apps | +2348187428339, +2348187434413 | web@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5C3ABB44 l Website : www.ultramediasolution.com

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Wear, Bespoke,couture, Bridesmaid Dresses, Asoebi Etc. / Adara's Vogue- 30% Discount On Fabrics, Turbans And Brooches. / Calabar Carnivals Nigeria - The Ladies Are Ever So Pretty And Fashion Trendy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.