Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Switching From Windows7 To XP - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Switching From Windows7 To XP (1180 Views)

/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switching From Windows7 To XP by jefy(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
Hi guys,have been having this nagging issue of how to switch from windows7 to windows Xp. I need to install Dg photo art and Xp is needed. How do i go about this on my pc and i want to find out if there are any draw bracks. Thanks for your response.
Re: Switching From Windows7 To XP by datGuyJoo: 8:03pm On May 19, 2016
Just a piece of advice

You have a newish car and you want to take out the engine to put in an older engine. (You want to downgrade from win 7 to xp)

Save yourself the headache - if you must use this software then create a virtual machine with an xp build.
Create a partition on your harddrive to run xp on it.
Have an external bootable harddrive to run xp on it.
And if you must, reformat your your computer and install xp on it.

Honestly, why don't you find a similar software that would run on win 7? most logical thing to do
Re: Switching From Windows7 To XP by jefy(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2016
Um,most logical it is. I'll go with your suggestions, i'll hit the tech shops to search for similar software that can run on windows7.Thanks
Re: Switching From Windows7 To XP by datGuyJoo: 9:54pm On May 19, 2016
Not a problem. Hope you can get the software for win 7.
Have a good one.
Re: Switching From Windows7 To XP by jefy(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2016
I hope so too. Thanks again man

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A 15mins Daddy Loves Jenny Card (tutorial)...steps / Award Making Training. / Kitchen Napkin Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.