Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You (50409 Views)

13 Things People Who Grew Up In ‘face-me-i-face-you’ Compounds Can Relate With / Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos) / 12. Funny Question People Who Live In Face-me-face-you Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
lmao!!! grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
-----
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by McBrooklyn(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
ok
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by badaoyeyemi(f): 1:30pm On May 19, 2016
Funny uuu
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by macaranta(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
Short funny
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by buchi16(f): 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
nyc piece
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by mkoabiola: 1:31pm On May 19, 2016
If ds is not funny n hilarious dat means u don't av face me I slap u experience
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by ganie(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
semiga:
Face you I face me
do me,i do u wink
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by chudidonas(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2016
you try OP
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Pyno30: 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
Over time bathing men and women.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 19, 2016
cool

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by princesaam(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
When you have no other option but to enta a face me, i face you... U look at the compound like...... O my God!! grin

The picture relate to "Oga landlord I beg, I go come pay you the rent next week, i promise"

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by bayaar(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha... This OP na wayray I swear! Hin burst ma brain Sha.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kowalsky: 1:41pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
That moment when mama nkechi and papa nkechi starts fighting... U observe from a vintage point

*vantage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by manutdrichie(m): 1:43pm On May 19, 2016
mhizzcutie:
This got me rolling!!!... Lwkmd

Truly u r cute
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kuuljay(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2016
How you walk pass your former neighbours when you have upgraded to a 3bedroom flat

11 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by hillz0103(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2016
When you taught you can come and do anyhow like before, and they are fraustrating you.

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kuuljay(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
Your neighbours faces when you are still owing landlord 3years rent of N45.000 yet you bought a new lexus rx330

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by donsteady(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
kuuljay:
Your neighbours faces when you are still owing landlord 3years rent of N45.000 yet you bought a new lexus rx330

This got me laughing my ass out

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 19, 2016
cheesy Better imagined than experienced, eeww
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 19, 2016
hillz0103:
When you taught you can come and do anyhow like before, and they are fraustrating you.

Thought Bros...

And OP so face me i face u is all about Fight, give babe belle and pack?

sometin iz wrung wittuuu
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Ladipo10(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
One fresh babe comes to live with her aunty in your compound.... U plan ur next move like
Only the sharp badt guys will understand that look..lmao
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by Ahmeduana(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2016
Millz404:
That moment when mama nkechi and papa nkechi starts fighting... U observe from a vintage point
vintage point or VANTAGE POINT?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by keandre: 2:02pm On May 19, 2016
Can't Relate..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kuuljay(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
After waiting for uncle jamiyu endlessly because he spends hours in the toilet you couldn't hold it any longer and decides climb fence and do it in the next compound that looks as if nobody lives there...only to end up like this...see gobe

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by ShayGirl(f): 2:14pm On May 19, 2016
Face me, I slap u things gringringrin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by mamawin(f): 2:16pm On May 19, 2016
tiamiyukunle69:
Thank God I stay in flat grin
hmmmm before that nko?

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by mamawin(f): 2:18pm On May 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
cheesy Better imagined than experienced, eeww
my dear I say it's better experienced than imagined. So much fun
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by koolkamzzy(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2016
OP funny die grin grin grin, That neighbor sister own funny pass
Lemme help you with some experience

1. Neighbors fight
2. Generator Noise
3. Pot of Soup, Water and Money thief
4. Come Back from work and NEPA have cut the light cos of on Papa Kukukeke with 10 Children that will Never pay on time, thereby holding everyone to ransom
5. Sweeping and Gutter washing Roster
6. Neighbor's Wife wanting to test your

GOD PUNISH POVERTY O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by lanicky(f): 2:25pm On May 19, 2016
marshalcarter:
#grabs kpoffcorn nd coki grin

Shift make me enjoy the cooki together grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You by kuuljay(m): 2:27pm On May 19, 2016
You, when you bought a brand new Samsung TV and DSTV decoder NEPA took light for six months now they are here to collect money

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top Four Cheapest Places To Live In Abuja / When Is It Right For A Landlord To Give Quit Notice? / Three-Storey Building Collapses In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.