Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Will Help You With CAC Matters - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Will Help You With CAC Matters (1439 Views)

CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! / Company Registration With A Cac Accredited Agent Within 5 Working Days / Cac (corporate Affairs Commision) Registration: Fast And Reliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You With CAC Matters by ogalawyer(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2016
Are you thinking of registering your company or business name, or you want to file post incorporation matters e.g. Change of Name, alteration of memoart, change of address, increase in share capital, change of signature etc?

If you are, then waste no more time and contact me to help you handle all your CAC matters at affordable rates and fast turnaround.

Email: adugakevin@gmail.com. Phone: 08167011351
Re: I Will Help You With CAC Matters by ogalawyer(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2016
You should have your annual returns up to date when bidding for a contract. Big companies and government usually consider a company's financial position before awarding contracts. Inspection of your annual returns is the best way to do this.

We'll help you handle all the modalities of updating ur annual returns, including making financial statements and filing. Contact us today.

(1) (Reply)

Mack Truck For Sale / Does Anyone Have Any Raw Gold Sellers Contact In Ilesha Or Anywhere In Nigeria / Industrial Washing Machines For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.