Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Easiest Way To Buy Products On Jumia - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Easiest Way To Buy Products On Jumia (515 Views)

(www.emdeelink.com) The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime / Jumia Global – Buy Products Shipped From Overseas For Free / See The LIST of Best Selling Products On Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Buy Products On Jumia by clems93(m): 1:51am On May 19, 2016
Shopping Online just got easier. You can save yourself the "stress" of searching and ordering for your products by simply using a Jumia Sales Agent.
How does it work?
1. You contact the agent and tell him the product you wish to buy online.
2. The agent helps you check online for the product and gives you the details.
3. You decide if the product should be ordered by the agent
4. The agent orders the product on your behalf; using your contact and address as the place of delivery.
5. Jumia calls you to confirm your order, and you get the goods faster since you ordered via an agent.
6. Once the goods gets to your doorstep or your pickup location, you then pay to JUMIA ( not the agent).

The work of the sales agent is just to make ordering online easier for you and delivery of your orders faster.

IF YOU WANT YOUR GOODS DELIVERED PROMTLY BY JUMIA, PLACE YOUR ORDER(S) THROUGH A JUMIA AGENT AND PAY TO JUMIA ONCE THE GOODS ARE DELIVERED. YOU ALSO STAND A CHANCE OF GETTING DISCOUNTS WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER THROUGH AN AGENT.

TO PLACE ORDERS VIA AN AGENT, CONTACT
Mr. Clement on 07068638905
Re: Easiest Way To Buy Products On Jumia by PoundspassDolla(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2016
Menh I like this technique of advice......
Re: Easiest Way To Buy Products On Jumia by clems93(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2016
PoundspassDolla:
Menh I like this technique of advice......

Yea and it will be wise to adhere to the advice.
Re: Easiest Way To Buy Products On Jumia by clems93(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
GET 50% DISCOUNT ON SHIPPING FOR TODAY'S ORDERS
Order for any fashion items etc. on Jumia today and get 50% off shipping fee. This offers last for one day and ends TODAY (30 June). To benefit from this offer, simply order via a Jumia sales consultant. Contact me on 07068638905 to help you. Remember, the offer ends 30th June, 2016. So hurry!!!

IF YOU NEED OTHER ITEMS EXCEPT FASHION ITEMS, CONTACT ME LET'S SEE HOW I CAN STILL HELP YOU BENEFIT FROM THE OFFER.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account With 2k Followers For Sale / URGENT: Retail POS System Needed For Single Store In Lagos / In Need Of Hp Envy M6 Carcass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.