Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,178 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Rebuilding Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rebuilding Nigeria (642 Views)

Are You In Abuja? Then Be A Part Of The Rebuilding Process. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebuilding Nigeria by uwa234: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2009
Hello Nairalanders, since we are all hear to share information,most of us know alot about many businesses.Wont it be wise for us to put all hands on deck to see how we can better the lives of our fellow country people.I want to start a business conglomerate and i am looking for serious and genuine individuals out there who are up to the challenge to pick them selves up and decide to change the face of people around them and also change the face of Nigeria.

There are lots of businesses out there with their risks and opportunities, but as someone once said 'we are not victims of the world we see,we are victims of the way we see the world'. Our perception of the world or the way we picture it determines how far we can go. The human mind has no boundary, we can do all things.

Therefore i call on every individual thats up to the task to build a brand new society.As seen on the news, our financial sector is corrupt and our energy sectro is week due to incessant fighting in the Niger Delta. The country is on the verge of a collapse.It's now in our hands to write our destiny.Lets build a whole new nation from the scartch.

We have to see to the basic need of people, like FOOD, SHELTER AND CLOTHING.

IF INTERESTED INDICATE APPROVAL.

CHEERS
Re: Rebuilding Nigeria by monopolist: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
Food.

I will like to command monopoly of food in nigeria. Pls how can i invest in food production with the lowest risk and fastest return on investment.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Interest In Real Estate Biz ? Let Do It 2gether / Oil And Gas Marketers! / Lpfo Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.