Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Learn The Art Of Organic Cream Making - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn The Art Of Organic Cream Making (867 Views)

I Started My Cream Making Business with zero cash & I made 800k my first month / Learn Organic Cream Making / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Art Of Organic Cream Making by winivogue: 5:55am On May 19, 2016
Are you thinking of a good business to go into and make good money within a short period of time. Then I will suggest you learn how to make 100% organic cream and soap. Do you know how many Nigerians that are looking for a good cream without chemicals that can make there skin glow, look fresh and young. I will also teach you the business aspect. This is a great opportunity for you to make money. If u are interested chat me up on whatsapp on 07056847044. Remember the online training is not free I will be charging a token of 2k for the training.
COURSE OUTLINE

•Egyptian body milk lotion & body wash
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Papaya/carrot/lemon cream
•Different body butters
•Baby soap
•Body wash
•Glowing cream
•Baby cream
•Pink lips balms
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunburn remover
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Face cleanser
•Hair growth cream
• Dark knuckle/armpit cream
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Face primer/ foundation
•Face mask
• Anti- aging cream
• Baby Cream
• Papaya Body wash

1 Like

Re: Learn The Art Of Organic Cream Making by winivogue: 7:29am On May 20, 2016
Will also guide you on every step you need to start up the business. And also show you where to get the raw materials at a very good price. The training will be starting on the 1st of June. This is an opportunity for you to start up a company on your own. And if you are focused and determine you will grow into a big company with it.
Re: Learn The Art Of Organic Cream Making by winivogue: 3:01pm On May 21, 2016
WISDOM IS THE PRINCIPAL ROUTE FOR THE BEST KIND OF LIFE AND A GUIDING SOLUTION TO ALL THAT SURROUNDS HUMANITY.
UNDERSTANDING IS AN INSEPARABLE PARTNER OF WISDOM.
WITH WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING; SUCCESS, WEALTH, RICHES, VICTORY AND DIVERSE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENTS ARE ATTAINED. The only thing that can lift you from where you are right now to where you want to be is getting the right idea and the ability to apply it.
TO IGNORE WISDOM IS TO EMBRACE FOOLISHNESS. AND FOOLISHNESS IS THE PATHWAY TO FAILURE, SUFFERING AND POVERTY.
LET US JOIN HANDS AND ALLEVIATE POVERTY AND CREATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES TO THE UNEMPLOYED IN OUR SOCIETY.
AS YOU PRACTICE AND APPLY THE PRINCIPLES IN THIS ONLINE TRAINING, YOU SHALL BECOME AN ENVIABLE CEO OF YOUR COMPANY.

(1) (Reply)

M2 Arena Event Centre Offers 25% Discount On All Bookings (ends July 1st, 2016) / South East Youth Economic Summit (SEYES) 2016 / See What Akin Alabi Was Spotted Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.